Summary

Years ago , there were two best friends - a guy and a girl. Lets call them Caleb and Tasha. They were inseparable; they were like two peas in a pod.

One day, Caleb did something that upset Tasha. She was so angry that she decided to ignore him completely. They both feel a deep sadness and guilt over the situation, but neither can seem to find a way to clear the air and resolve the conflict. The situation becomes extremely awkward and painful, and it seems like no one wants to be the first to make the first move.

Finally, when Caleb had had enough of trying to fix things, he decided to stop talking to her too.
In the end, their friendship ends up falling apart, and they never speak to each other again.

A year has passed, They still ignored each other, but this time it's with resentment and anger. Each of them blames the other for the broken friendship and carries a grudge against them.

The situation becomes even more awkward and painful, and they start to avoid each other completely, not even wanting to be in the same room together.

Even though the two of them refuse to acknowledge each other, their friends can see that there's still affection between them.

Their friends try to help them reconnect and talk to each other again, but the two of them still hold on to a lot of resentment and anger towards one another. Caleb and Tasha have a lot of pent-up emotions and hurt feelings that they need to work through first.

Their friends keep trying to help and eventually, the two of them start slowly opening up to each other again. Their friends see the potential for something romantic between them and urge them to admit their feelings.

But Tasha will still not wanna admit her hidden feelings towards Caleb because she thinks that he is just playing with her and is not being genuine. So she keeps pushing him away and refusing to admit her feelings.

She's unsure if she should open herself up again only to be hurt. She's scared to admit her feelings because of how the situation played out in the past.

But Caleb is not playing with her and really does have feelings for her. And their friends try to help her understand that.