The Town

In a town,there was a boy named Bogart,he loves to eat dogs and cats,but people are being confuse why their pets goes missing,so a sheriff came to the town where Bogart lives to investigate .Bogart didnt knew about this and still ate people's pets.The Sheriff saw bogart in the corner eating something and he got curious so he went to him to check and saw Bogart eating a dog's head,the Sheriff was so shock he was about to pull his gun out until Bogart ran very fast,the Sheriff was still shock on what he saw.The Sheriff called other cops to search for Bogart,they all searched for Bogart until one cop saw someone and went to him to see if its Bogart and he saw..

The cops was still searching for Bogart until one cop saw a necklace of one of the cops laying on the ground he got curious so he called the cop and something rang near him with bloods and organs near the phone.He was so shock he called the other to come to the area and they were shock on what they saw and disgusted.They were so scared on Bogart that they need to shoot and kill him,The next day they were still searching for Bogart until 3 cops heard screams from a house,they went to check and saw blood everywhere inside they were about to run and call the others but one cop got grabbed by someone,the other cop went to get his mate and the other one ran.The door closed and it was very dark inside so he used flashlight to check for the guy when he went to a room he saw his mate hanging from a big cross and there were star shape and candles he was thinking it was a ritual,the cop who was hanging was crying in pain and so he tried to get him out while trying the guy from the cross was saying that someone was behind him when he looked there was Bogart and he ate him.The guy from the cross was so scared while Bogart is saying something that he wont understand and the guy suddenly got on fire and got burned while screaming in pain something in center of the star was coming out before he can see it he got stabbed and died.

The cops were shocked to see their  mate crying and was so scared telling them the other 2 cops were killed by Bogart, so they had to come to the place where Bogart is.While on their way they saw people running from something,so they got out from the car and pulled out their guns and ready to shoot Bogart but when they were near the corner they were so shocked on what they saw.A big giant black thing with tentacles and covered in blood.The cops shot the monster but it didnt affect the monster and it grabbed the cops by its tentacles choking them and ate them.

The monster was on the news telling people to get out from the town,one girl saw the news and went to the town to see the monster there was she standing infront of the monster,but the monster was shock to see her?The monster immediately attacked her but the girl have powers and used it to block the attack,she used her powers to float cars and threw it at the monster but the monster was strong and didnt get any damage when it was hit.The monster said something and the girl was slashed by a black soul of a guy she was shocked that the monster can summon powerful souls so she called back up and ran, while being chased.After a minute of running her backup came Anna and Hanki they were all ready to fight,the monster used its tentacles to shoot orbs at Anna but Hanki blocked the attack by using his magic wing cape,Anna jumped high and threw her sharp feathers at the monster,the monster tried to block it by his tentacles but it was too powerful and still got injured.

The monster got so mad it screamed so loud that they almost went deaf the girl tried to make the monster float by its powers while Anna is ready to throw her feathers but the monster stared at them and they both got stabbed.Hanki tried to grab both of them but Hanki got stabbed in the heart by the monster.Anna saw what happened,she rushed to Hanki crying,Anna was glowing and something fell to the sky to her.All smokey,suddenly the girl and the monster saw Anna standing glowing so much,feathers floating near her,then Anna ran to attack the monster,the monster attacked Anna by its tentacles but Anna dodged it and made her feathers float near the monster and the monster got attacked by the feathers through the heart the same way it killed Hanki.
The girl was so shock on the scene,suddenly the monster they thought was dead got up,the sky was getting darker and the monster was turning into a human.A girl named Shandi,both of them were shock suddenly the Shandi talked saying they both are going to regret on what they have done and disappears.

Mystery Questions:
Where is Bogart?
Who's the girl?
What did the first cop that died saw?
What is Hanki and Anna?

Will be continued...