A day with mom

Emma got suspended for a week, and Ava did a happy dance after knowing about it.

The next morning, they were going to have their breakfast and they were in the kitchen.

They saw a pink-haired woman standing to their kitchen, together with a black-haired woman next to her. 

They were laughing and the kids feel like they were about to cry.

The pink-haired woman then turn to them smiling. "Oh, you guys are awake already. Just wait a couple of minutes and I will serve our breakfast." She said as she walk towards them. "Eh? What's wrong?"

Her eyes widen when they suddenly hug her. 

"Hey, come on. Tell me, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. We were just so happy." The kids said while hugging them.

It was like it was their first encounter after years of separation. The kids missed her so much, that they even cried.

Ava knew that she's only here because she wanted to hear it from her about yesterday, but she will cherish this one.

During their breakfast, the kids were so emotional that they asked Anya to spend more time with her. 

Good thing Anya agreed.

They were at the mall, they were window shopping, but this time Anya's kids were paying for the clothes. 

They actually had a YouTube channel, and they made it a vlog. They introduced Anya as their mother, and Zara as their aunt.

They made their day as Who's gonna pay challenge.

The one who kept paying was Dom, while Ava barely paid.

At the dressing room, Zara was the one who was filming her as a model, and everything was ruined when Emma showed up.

Until it became a contest, which Zara enjoyed it.

"Guys, tell us in the comments below, who's hotter?"

"Well, that's obviously me!"

Zara just laugh at them.

Then she saw at the comments that:

 Wow! The camerawoman is hot! 

I prefer the camerawoman.

Both of them are hot, but the camerawoman is hotter than them.

Because of those comments, she close the camera, and her eyes are a bit wide.

Ava notice it. "Aunty, what's wrong?"

She just look at her straight in the eye, and she understood her.

"Ugh! Tell us already!"

Ava got a bit piss to her words. She was about to respond to her nasty comment but Zara stopped her.

"That's right. Stop your stupid and slutty niece." Emma said.

Now, Zara is piss.

She tried to calm herself. "Ava, do you think that dress she's wearing is made of anaconda?"

"What?"

"I mean look at her. Look at her leather blazers and leather pants, they were made of snakes, don't you think?" She only saying that to piss her off, besides the leather pants doesn't suit for a minor like her yet.

"Ugh! Just what's your problem?!"

"Nothing, really. It's just that, if you wear those, you'll receive such bad luck. I mean the snakes might come to your house."

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Go change, I will handle this one." She whispered to Ava.

Ava then did what she was told.

"What? You protecting that little girl?"

"Yes, protecting her from something that she shouldn't see. That is why, I will say this to you only once: Stop bothering my niece."

"Well, I hate to burst your bubble but she stole my boyfriend, made me suspend for a week. How do you think would you feel if someone took that man you love away from you?"

"Well, I'd be sad and mad. But, I won't bully the person who is taking my man away from me." She said while leaning to her.

"Are you seriously threatening? I can always report you for harassment."

"Oh no, this isn't a threat, this is just a warning, little girl." She said.

Then Ava came out from the room, and was curious why Emma looked so terrified, and change herself. 

Ava and Zara then get out of the fitting room.

"Oh come on, just ask if you're curious."

"Ok, what did you do?"

"Giving her a warning."

"Warning about what?"

"Not to bother you anymore."

"But-"

"Don't worry, you won't be seeing her for a week, so you'll be fine."

Ava squealed and hugged Zyra. "Thank you! Thank you!"

"Hey, stop that. Let's go to the counter, shall we?"

"Ok."

Ava paid everything, but for her, it was worth it. 

Zyra then told Anya she needs to know about the fitting room incident, even the comment.

When they decided to go to have a bite, Anya finally asked about the incident.

Ava told her everything. From the very beginning, on how she was struggling to get his attention, or making a plan b.

Anya understood how she feels, right now. Because she been there.

Since that day, Anya pays more attention to her kids, she is trying to balance her time, between her mission and her kids who're struggling on their own mission.