|part 1!| "what's with the mask?"

{y/n pov}

'Fuck.. please don't see me..'
I thought as I heard the bell ring for lunch..
I pack my stuff and head out the door.

"Hey y/l/n!"

'damn it' I sighed as I heard one call out to me

"What do you want."
I say

"What you still single? No girlfriend? What did you break up again." He said in a teasing tone.

"Fuck off mate."

"Oh no the lonely guy is mad" the guy said sarcastically.

"Just fucking leave man im not trying to lose my voice today bc of your stupid ass."

"Your no fun. Lame ass bitch"

I sigh and walk to my locker.
I grabbed my lunch and headed to the back of the school to the bleachers and sit under as I take my phone and some headphones from my bag as well as a note book. I grab a pencil from my pocket and start drawing random stuff while listening to music and eating.

{Ranboo pov}
I was sitting on the bleachers just eating lunch chilling on my phone when I spot a guy walk in and sit under the bleachers near were I was.

I decided to go and see what he was up to so I pulled my mask back up and headed to where he was. he was wearing a basketball team jacket on as well as some black jeans and a black shirt witch looked to be a tight turtle neck without sleeves. He also had y/h/c medium length (or what ever hair)
Hair tide into a tall ponytail with some small strands in front of his face that were too short to be put in the ponytail. (Or again whatever hair you want or have) I think I know him.. it might be the y/l/n guy

^Kinda what the outfit looked like ^(The jacket was kinda like the ranboo jacket but it had the basketball team logo and the schools colour scheme)

(The jacket was kinda like the ranboo jacket but it had the basketball team logo and the schools colour scheme)

I looked down at what he was doing.. drawing? The drawing actually looks great to say the least it's really cool.

He looked up probably noticing I was standing there and when he saw me he immediately closed the notebook.

"What the hell man-!"
He yelled pulling his headphones down so their around his neck.

"S-sorry-. I - I was just- l- looking at what you were doing -" I struggled to speak from the shock since I didn't expect him to be so startled

"Damn."
He sighed
"Fucking don't do that, scared the life out of me Jesus.."

"Sorry again-"

"It's fine it's fine. Anyway who are you? Because you look familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it"

"Oh uh.. Mark. My name's Mark.."

"Ah from the volleyball team I see"

"Y-yea.. are you from the basketball team? Y/l/n is it?"

"Yeah"

"I must say you did really well on the last game"

"Oh uh thanks. Anyway what's with the mask ?you always wear that thing even during volleyball"

"Oh uh.. I don't really like showing my face to people.."

"Fair enough"

"I think we should get going now it's about to be class"

"Okay and?"

"W- what do you mean and? Aren't you worried about being late"

"Nah I have a class with fucking Mr. Frister he's boring and who cares anyway all he dose is complain about he's wife and shit. who wants to listen to that"

"I guess that's fair.. well I guess.. I'll stay as well then.."
I say as I sit down Infront of him and the bell rings for class although hesitant I stay.

As sighed he put his headphones on and clicked a button on his headphones as he opens his notebook and continues drawing. I just sit there and watch him draw for a bit before looking up a bit and realising how fit he was.. you could see his abbs since he was wearing a tight turtle neck. He's so.. nice looking.. his face although serious most of the time.. he was smiling and what looked like lip syncing to the song coming from his headphones.. he looks so relaxed and comfortable just enjoying his time '

He looked up for a second
"Jesus- I forgot you were here you scared me"as he said that I snapped back out of my thoughts.
"Oh uh yea heh.." I say feeling kinda red.

{Y/n pov}
I looked up and got kinda startled seeing Mark still here.

"Jesus- I forgot you were here you scared me"

"Oh uh yea heh.."
He said as I notice he's a bit red..

"You good- you look red."
I ask

"Yeah- no no I'm fine"he said as he looked down and a bit to the side hiding his face a bit.

'is he blushing?..' I think as I'm looking at him still..
It's probably nothing..

[ Hello! That's the end of the chapter.
I hope you enjoyed :) and sorry it's short the next part will be way longer. I promise!  ]

Don't worry part 2 Is out!