Forget to try to not Die

I'm not saying I want to commit suicide...'m just saying it wouldn't be so bad...if I just forgot how to stay alive.
I don't have the will to put a barrel up to my brow and pull a trigger with my little finger sending a small piece of metal hurling through my brain.
I don't have to want to take a length of itchy rope and tie a knot only a Boy Scout would know; tie it around my fragile neck and jump.
I don't have the idea, to purposely miss count the number of Ibuprofen pills a girl my size is supposed to take, and suck them all down in one huge swallow with a small sip of water before falling to my knees in an epileptic like spasm.
But what would happen...if I just forgot. Forgot how to be safe, forgot how to do things the right way, forgot how to live. Just one day, not even think about, the logic and reason, the thoughts of common sense, even the thoughts of brilliance...gone from my person...nothing but a blank memory, a mind that forgot.
To walk outside, and forget to look both ways before crossing a busy highway; cars speeding at miles much greater than my own mass, and I forget to watch for them...and just...walk.
To open a cabinet in the kitchen and forget to read the label. The tiny print on the bottle that says "do not ingest"...I just forget that it's there. It looks good, smells like lemon...and I forgot to look at the label.
To walk for miles, and forget you are on a bridge, forget that the edge is upon your feet, forget how to move back. I didn't jump, I simply walked...walked off the edge, because I forgot, I forgot not to fall.
It seems so easy, if it were to happen this way...if I were to just forget. It's seems so unnatural too...how would one forget how to live? But if you could, if you could just step into an ignorance so deep, that you could no longer see the light of the surface, would it be okay? To forget how to live, and then just not? Would that be so wrong?
I don't want to end my life...I just want to forget how to live, so maybe, I wouldn't have to...