They Find You Sleeping

Nagi Seishiro

Nagi came over unexpectedly today. He wanted to give you a new cloud colouring book he saw when he passed by a small store.

He called your phone, you didn’t answer.

He sent you a message, you didn’t answer.

He knocked on your door, you didn’t answer.

So he just went in and up to your room, there he found you fast asleep under your fluffy cloud blanket. You were in a deep sleep. You looked so calm and peaceful that he himself felt sleepy.

Your eyelashes were long, your face calm, your breathing ever so softly.

He fell for you more.

You were too much for his heart.

He pecked your forehead and snuggled in next to you.

Isagi Yoichi

His parents sent him a message to say that you came over while he was at practice so he quickly left, stopping only to buy you a few donuts on the way.

Once he got home, his mother held a finger against her lips indicating for him to be quiet. He looked at her confused until she pointed to the couch.

He looked over and saw you cuddling his hoodie that he had forgotten while sleeping like a baby.

He awwed at the sight. You looked too cute.

Your chubby cheek, your small snores.

He loved it.

He pecked your cheek and carried you to his room.

In the background, his mother took several pictures of her son.

Bachira Meguru

While Y/n waited on Bachira while he was changing. She got sleepy and decided to rest her head on the bench.

Bachira returned to find his girlfriend asleep in an uncomfortable position. He first took several pictures from different angles. Some with him in it and some without.

Once he had his fun, he hoisted her up on his back and carried her with a smile on his face. His teammates was not surprised.

There was one thing that Bachira was happy about, you got a bit chubby.

Chigiri Hyoma

Chigiri came into the store to find you nodding off on the couch. Your mother told him that it was a slow day and that there were not many customers.

He went into the ‘staff only’ room and got you a blanket but when he came out, he found you completely asleep.

He made you lay down instead of sitting up.

He gave you a small peck on the lips and helped your mother clean up the place.

Kunigami Rensuke

He knocked
No answer

He called
No answer

So he opened the door. Thinking you were in your room, he went upstairs only to find it empty.

He checked in the bathroom, still no Y/n.

Until he found you on the floor in the lounge. A completely defenceless Y/n slept on the carpet like a starfish. He stifled a laugh as you snored.

You looked too comfortable to move so he gently lifted you head and placed in onto his lap. He caressed your hair and gave you a few pecks before turning on the TV at a low volume and entertained himself.

Jingo Raichi

Jingo could only stare at you in shock.

There you were, asleep with a cute expression on your face.
The problem was that you were holding a broom while STANDING.

It looks like you were cleaning and dosed off.

Of course he had to take a picture of this moment before waking you up and taking you home to rest.

Mikage Reo

Of all places to fast asleep like a bed, a couch, the floor.

You decided to fall asleep in the bath.

Mikage called you nonstop while you were in there and when you did not answer, he barged in.

Luckily for him, there were bubbles all over so he could see nothing but your face and arms that lay out of the bath.

His eye twitched in irritation.

What if you drowned?!

All you had to do was tell him that you were tired then he wouldn’t have let you work!

He calmed himself first and shook you awake.

As sleepy as you were, you gave him a smile which he had to return and pecked your cheek before getting you a towel.