chapter 33

Present
Yn pov:

Everything was a lie it was....just to get fool and get back on plan...
But my tears weren't...by truama wasn't....my throbbing heart for their presence wasn't...yet i was tricked....
never wanted death so deep at this point my thoughts gets disturbed when our car was shot yoongi looked unbothered....

"What the hell was that..?!"

"Chill it's bullet proof"

the car was driving at a different speed making me hold my belt hem tighter how did i not notice the driver "what...the... actual...hell" i gasp "you started cursing... intresting" that icy voice rasping in the car "when did you come!"

"I haven't but you can make me" i blink my eyes in confusion a fluster roses on my cheeks "thats not the answer to my question.... taehyung!"

Instead of answering he just chuckles and decides to play again "Buckle yourself tighter princess cause we are going"

"Buckle yourself tighter princess cause we are going"

the car screehes and goes even faster I close my eyes maybe this how am gonna die....I wished death but...this soon... atleast sleep death would be peaceful I'm gonna die in accident
"you're not gonna die...not on my watch"

a heavy head taking nap on my lap...right now ? Seriously

"are you serious? You're taking nap on me right now ? We're dying! And where are we driving"

"You talk too much give that pretty little mouth rest" iu voice was warning enough to make me shut up

"ofcourse...the one who can fake entire destruction....can do this too" i grumble under my breath hoping no one to hear...just hope not miracle a pinch on waist making me yelp

"ouch what was that for!" He doesn't answer me ! This stupid cat faced human my god this is so chaotic.....

Soon so many black cars joining us shielding the other cars my eyes widen at the sight what am I in a movie ? "Not a worry they're our men" taehyung rasps again

"But...wait...am...i ..am i returning home!" "Took you so fast to realise" his sarcasam making me feel dumb...that means... everything was over....no more act and am free...?

"We leaked all evidence about jangs to police and government they're having a proper legal downfall...just gotta escape their minions and the honour is mine..."
a slow smirk on his face would represent expect the unexpected a gush of guilt yet excitement that everything was over built in me but.....

i was guilty about jung-woo and eun-woo.... especially eun-woo...."can't...we...make.... eun-woo escape...he..he is innocent"

"he isn't mr.jang's real son" i look at yoongi as if my eyes just saw some god "for real...that means... he's safe and he's okay? He will lead normal life ?"