1

THE PRESS WENT BONKERS.

When you announced you were going to Yuuei with All Might himself, every news station was reaching out to you two. Honestly, you were a bit tired of seeing your face on screen. Still, now that everyone and their mother were seeing you, you took the time to talk about the event that lead you to this decision. 

With a microphone held to your mouth, you started talking. "I'm sorry to admit there were twelve dead and thirteen injured by my concert. A security guard of mine gave his life so I could make it out alive, and I am sending a prayer to those who knew him. May he rest in peace. Two more guards were injured by a gunshot, although not killed. I thank both of you from the bottom of my heart. 

The rest of the deaths and injuries were from being trampled by the crowd. As a precaution, there will a decrease in the amount of people and an increase of exits. Once again, I can't apologize enough to the family and friends who had a loved one die. I'll be reaching out and talking to you in the near future.

As the shooting that caused this event was directed towards me, for the security and safety of everyone I am going to be doing many fewer concerts. Thank you for your appreciation!" 

You end your speech, giving a moment for it to sink in before switching to a more lighthearted topic. "On another note, I'm off to Yuuei! I will be in 2-A, as I am older than the first years and younger than the third years." 

Wouldn't want to be in 1-A anyway. Most of them are too horny for their own good (Pikachu and Grapes seem to fit that role), act like a ten-year-old (Firework's and I Love Breaking My Bones's friendship/rivalry is childish, be honest), or are way too insecure (these people tend to be pretty nice if you can get them to have a little self appreciation. Kakashi Hair Girl and Rockstar Girl Who I Totally Dig probably fit into this category). The nice ones tend to be the ones who don't get the attention they should. 

"If you got in, I'll see you around campus. Please be mindful that I'm still a person, I do have emotions, and I don't appreciate being swarmed. Hope you have a wonderful day, my loves." You grin and wave at the camera until your interview is over, not responding to the prodding of the reporter next to you. After the telltale click sounds, you exit the building. You've learned it's better to not hang around, gives more opportunities for people to question you. 

Only four days until Yuuei opened up, and you were beyond grateful for the benefits of being a popular artist. Mainly, the fact you knew who got in (the tension from your shoulders practically had seeped out with Nezu gave you the list). There was a couple people who sparked your interest as you looked through the almost cheat sheet, though.

Tokoyami Fumikage from 1-A. He seemed to have a good personality and a powerful quirk. No smokes and mirrors, it seemed. The only thing bugging you was the fact his face seemed to familiar..

Momoma Neigh? Monomania Knee? You blame your bad memory on forgetting the name of the 1-B guy. All you knew what that he looked exactly like Kurapika from HxH, which meant you would have to talk with him. Copy quirks are almost rarer than teleportation quirks, too. You'd keep that in mind.

Hana Shio, the only female on your list. She was in 2-A, the same class, and was the daughter of a popular model. You'd be sure to befriend her, as it could lead to good business opportunities.

Second to last, Yuito Sasaki (SaSuKe?) from 2-A. He had some sort of wind, flying quirk? It was hard to tell. Whatever his ability was seemed strong, and he was the victor of the previous year's Sport Festival.

You saved the best for last, of course. Katsuki Bakugo from 1-A. I mean, have you seen him? That man was attractive. If any body pillows became available in the future, you'd be sure to buy one. Plus, the whole slime monster fiasco he was in was no small event. Sure, his attitude was flaky at best, but a little love could help that real fast.

After figuring out who you should befriend to make the vicious six a reality, you had completed your checklist.

Now, all you had to do was wait. 

• • • 

hey hey hey! sorry if this feels a little rushed, ill probably go back over this chapter and revise it sometime soon :) Katsuki is creeping closer, though... this book will probably be an angsty short story though.