Candy (a Gabriel imagine)

He has such a bad boy personality. He's such a handsome devil. You can't help but fall for him. Here you were, at the grocery store, buying him candy for your guys's anniversary. You decided on some old bags of Halloween candy that was on sale. You left the store and drove home. As you parked you took out your phone and called Cas. It rang three times before you heard the familiar beep indicating an answer.

"Hello?" an annoyed voice asked. It was Dean, but there seemed to be a shortage of breath, which concerned you a little.

"Hey it's y/n, is Cas there?" you asked curiously.

"He's busy" Dean answered quickly, almost hanging up before Castiel could be heard mumbling "Dean just give me the phone" and Dean replying with a harsh "Fine!"

"Hey y/n, did you find the perfect gift yet?"

"Yep! Candy!"

"Wait.... You got him candy for your anniversary? You know he got you something expensive right?"

"Aww he's so sweet! Well I better go. Bye Cas" and now you were on way. "I hope I didn't 'interrupt' them" you mutter under your breath and then laugh to yourself. They weren't on a hunt, they were having 'fun time'. You reach the door wondering what it is he got you. The door swings open before you even got a chance to knock. Gabe's standing there with something he's holding behind his back.

"Whatcha got there babe?" You ask, the tension's killing you.

"Oh, you know, just a puppy!" He says revealing the sweet little pup. It's an Australian Shepherd! You squeel making him smile.
"Does it have a name?" You ask, hoping the answer is no so you two can pick out a name together.
"Nope, wanna pick one?" He says winking.
"How about," you start to say, smirking. You throw the bag of candy at him. "Candy?"
"Candy it is!" He laughs. He hands you Candy as he opens the bag of candy and shoves a lollipop in his mouth.
"She's so soft." You whisper, smiling down at the puppy.
"What a little bundle of joy," He smirks at you after saying this.
"Not quite a baby though," you hint. This makes him laugh. You set Candy down just as he says,
"You wanna make one?"
"Do you?"
"Hells yes!"
You kiss him and lead him upstairs. Before you two enter the bedroom, he says,
"Thanks for the candy"
"Dido"

I hope you all liked that one! Sorry for taking so long!