too much

"So, Jungkook.." Namjoon asked, still waiting for their food to come.

"What's with you with Y/n, now huh?" Jungkook's head shot on his question.

"Um... Nothing." Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

"Then what's with the 'dior pair' earlier?" Now it made Jungkok confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh stop, Jungkook. Both of you are the only ones that were wearing dior." His jaw dropped.

"She is wearing dior?!??!" He nodded as Jungkook covered his mouth being such a kid, cheeks getting redder than ever, butterflies going crazy in his stomach.

"Yes Jungkook, do you think this is just a coincidence?" He raised his eyebrows, and then he realized his jaw dropped even more.

'This isnt a coincidence.. ISN'T?"

Did she gave me the suit on purpose? And pair with her?

Oh my.

Do
Not
Tell
Me
She
Likes
Me.

DONT
YOU
DARE

Jungkook's Normal Pov (I'll use this pov for years..)

Jungkook was nearly having a heart attack, did she really do it on purpose?!

"Here is the thirteen plates sir, I apologize for the delay." Said the head chef, bowing. Namjoon nodded blankly, giving the seven men something to hold to serve the women as proper gentlemen's.

"Please do serve their food like it was served earlier, I don't want to see their mood getting worse about the food, since I know how somehow all of you stressed them out today." Namjoon said, who was looking at the other guys that was looking down with their mistakes, knowing they've done something not good about their girlfriend's slash crushes.

Number one, Taehyung, too much food, too much stress given to Jennie.

Number two, Too much volume of music from Hoseok's Bluetooth, the more made Lisa pissed about not having extra sleep in the whole day.

Number three, Too much sleepiness of a black cat, can piss off another black cat.

Number four, Too much lies can lead to too much issues on relationships, guess what that is, Mr. Tutor.

Lastly, Number five, Too much ignorance, leads to a near break up.

It's almost him and Jungkook didn't do anything wrong. As he looks at Y/n, she looks so happy and contented, yes she is always. Like who wouldn't with a multi-billion dollar life. But something about her wasn't right, and that's what he's trying to figure out.

"No.." Jungkook muttered, Namjoon looked at him, raising his eyebrows.

"No, I don't think it's a coincidence, I don't even know if it is.." He whispered, looking down.

"Whatever it is, you should ask to Y/n, this would actually help you clear your thoughts and will actually clean up ours too, you know." He bit his lip, as he nodded. He continues following Namjoon and the other men who is nearly on their table, his eyes landing on a certain person called Y/n.

she looks pretty on her dress..
oh how i wish i'd tell her that.
how is it being close to her?
if i had a chance, i would nearly die in a heart attack, though i know i have heart disease haha..

Y/n waved at him, making him smile, as he sits beside her.

"Oh~ The food looks great! Isn't
Jungkook?" He nearly choked, in a verge of rolling his eyes with her words, making you chuckle.

Everyone has chatted awhile, making very good conversations, Namjoon thanked God Liz isn't having her bitchy era.

Jungkook stared at the mirror in the bathroom, so nervous about asking the coincidence, he knew that namjoon is glancing at him wanting him to ask about it but he didn't have the guts to do som

But as Jungkook thought about the whole day, he thinks- no. He knew that you are developing feelings to him like who wouldn't but isn't that great now?

He glanced at a rose in a vase, plucking one as he sighs breathly, being nervous about asking later.

______

"Oh Y/n I just wanted to ask about your dress.. what inspired you with that?" Namjoon asked modernly and maturely making Liz scoff silently.

She smiled at him as she says about how she bought the dress on her first recognition of the highest honor in the university at Paris.

And hell how she knew her father would've loved the dress.

It's just sad that he passed away three years ago.

___

"The dior dress is too much Y/n. You're making everyone fall in love with you." Rosé said, pouting playfully, playing her food and making her chuckle at her comment.

"So Y/n.. I wouldn't be surprised if you two are a thing, right?" Namjoon says, as Liz nearly bursted out of laughing but she couldn't since her enemy is sleeping with her food since Hoseok couldn't make her sleep today and probably tonight.

As if she cared, but she knew Y/n was here and oh well, she wanted to be well behaved with Y/n so she could at least approve their hang out tomorrow that she was clearly thinking about it.

She laughed, "Oh my, why are all of you thinking the same thing?"

"I do not have certain feelings with anyone, especially not with Jungkook cause he's actually such a good friend of mine, a best friend and a brother actually and that is enough for me to treasure." She told them but then she got confused when they were looking a certain someone with shocked and with an unreadible expression.

She looked back seeing Jungkook who was staring at her blankly, holding the poor rose, that was held down.

She frowned looking at the boy who was looking nearly like someone has dumped him.

"Jungkook?" His brain wasn't functioning very well, he felt like a fool, a stupid fool who even thinks love really exists like a kindergarten.

He held his head low, slowly walking away, running at their hotel room to cry on probably their bathroom.

"Oh my.." She is concerned with him, did he have feelings for her? if he did oh god she fucked up so bad.

She ran and followed him, leaving a sigh on Namjoon's mouth, rolling his eyes.

Number six, too much love, too much rejection.

bitches im back but just a bit, im going to update next week or less cause yub