one

Varane and Thomson had both joined Manchester United at the same time although Cloud Thomson didn't get as much notice as Varane. Cloud resented Varane for this as she felt that her spotlight had been stolen and so didn't interact with the center back as much as she did with the others.

Cloud was an incredible player putting outstanding performances on the pitch for both club and country but off the pitch she was a trouble maker often making headlines for the wrong reasons. Cloud didn't stick with one man she'd often be with many and she didn't see a problem with this but the club were starting to worry about the negative reputation she was bringing to the club.

On the other hand, Varane was a saint compared to Cloud as he was putting in the performances but keeping to himself off the pitch. Since his move to England Varane wasn't bothered with the dating scene and only wanted to focus on his football which was paying off for him. That was soon to change for him as the club engulfed him into the 'dating scene'.

Varane and Cloud had been pulled into a meeting where they were gonna receive the worst news they could possibly receive.
'We want you two to fake date, Cloud is bringing too much negative press towards the club from jumping to guy to guy and well Raphael you've not got anyone. It would be a perfect opportunity.'
Of course the pair protested this but the club wouldn't budge, they had to fake date or they'd need to leave the club. None of them wanted to leave the club as they were enjoying their time here.

The pair left the meeting room, dreading to fake be in love. The pair had to interact with each other over social media and then eventually be seen with each other outside of the football club. They couldn't rush or else the press wouldn't believe they were a real couple.

@clouddthomsonn added to her story!

my favourite frenchie🫶🏼

And so the fake couple began, the pair couldn't stand to be around each other for more than 10 minutes and this was obvious to anyone around them. They didn't know how they would pull this off.
'At least you know how to make me look good in photos' Varane spoke to Cloud.
'Trust me it was hard.' She let out with a slight laugh which was met with a roll of the eyes from the frenchman. Truth be told although Cloud made out as she hated Raphael for stealing her spotlight she did find herself occasionally fixing her eyes on him when he was nearby.

A few weeks had gone past, where the fans were starting to take notice of the potential couple taking place. The plan was working, the club wasn't attracting any negative headlines and the centre back was a little less lonely now. It was time for them to be spot out for the first time now. The first date was going to take place.