GoM + Kagami as kids

[[ 'example' :: thinking ---]]
[[ "example" :: talking ---]]
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was an ordinary sunny day, the sun was shinning and it was pretty hot and cozzy, all the kids including the 7 rainbow kids were going out at a park as there last day together, the summer holidays were coming and so was the end of the school (( a school break practically))

The kids were split in 3 groups and of course without a doubt the 7 were together.

" Ahh!! So lucky I ended up with Kuroko-kun! "
The child said while wagging his imaginary tail surrounding the baby blue haired

Although they had end up together they had to separate themselves, in 3 and 4
Aomine, Kuroko and Kise were together heading with one big group of other kids. While Kagami,Murasakibara,Midorima and Akashi had to stay with another group of kids

" Oi! I'm here too Kise.. Hmph "
The other blue said feeling left out

" Aomine-kun, I'm glad your here, don't be ashamed of that "
Kuroko said while facing Aomine with a slight smile which only Aomine could see

At this Aomine slightly blushed

" Lemme hold your bag, Tetsu! "
The blue said determined as he could, leaving the blonde with a surprised face

" Hmm!! Lemme hold your bag Kuroko-kun! Look I'm really big and strong!! "
As Kise said he grabbed Kurokos bag, and put it on the front of his chest, and looking at the baby blues face with a big smile and to see his expression.

" No! I asked Tetsu first! Let me, hold it Kise! "
And then they fought for who would hold Kurokos bag, but then Aomine suddenly picked up a fallen branch from a tree and used it

" EEK!! No way I'm fighting with you! Your gonna ruin my cute face if I get a smack by that Aomine-kun!! "
Kise said with a terrified face.

" Heh, come on Tetsu gimme, gimme "
Aomine said proudly, while signalling to Kuroko to give him his bag, when he did he put it in front of his chest.
Then he took the smaller boys hand and ran to the larger group of kids, still with the branch in his other arm and when they reached to the group he let go of the soft baby blues hand out of embarrassment.

" Hey!! Wait for me..!! "
Kise said while running and catching up to the two.
Then the baby blue signalled the yellow haired to hold his hand so he wouldn't get lost.

" Hold my hand Kise-kun "
And the blonde did as the smaller male said and suddenly became red

" Kise!! Your all red you look like a stupid tomato "
Aomine yelled at the blonde child

" Ssu shush Aomine-kun!!
Kuroko-kun... Your adorable!! Here take my hat!!"
The blonde said and gave his small hat to the baby blue, ignoring what the other male just said to him, even though the hat was a bit big on Kuroko he was still cute and adorable, and Kise just smiled at that.
Still Aomine was protesting on how red and dumb Kise was,irritated by how Kise was acting around their little Kuroko.

---

---

Yo! Lev here I find this chapter adorable 🤷‍♂️
I don't know if I'll be able to add a picture to every chapter but I found this so cute ahh right, art is not mine!
Credits to the artist absolutely love the art👏👏
Anyway, guys I'm gonna try more of this fluff

So basically I'm gonna continue this until the chapter says a different thing respect " GoM + Kagami as kids "
Get it?
So of this, they're gonna be more parts such as chapter 1 2 3 etcetera, though they will be different stories!! Anyway hope you guys enjoyed.

PLEASE VOTE