nineteen

hello helloooooo! quick salem life update: i got an interview with one of the schools that i'm interested in to go to grad school. i'm trying NOT to freak out but i did cry a lot (surprisingly) when i found out. i'll try to update y'all but this book will be over by the time i have the interview😭

also if this seems rushed, it is! forgive me if this is terrible. i completely forgot to write this week because of very cute and pressing distractions👀

not proofread because it's the second to last chapter, why would it be?✨

there will NOT be any trigger warnings for this chapter since it contains spoilers for the end of the book. please read with caution or message me if you'd like the warnings☺️

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

word count: 3766

Y/n hummed as she felt feather-like kisses being placed all across her shoulder. She thought she was imagining it, but after some concentration, she knew it wasn't a dream. It was way too real. She opened her eyes slowly and turned her head to see Emily lovingly kissing on her shoulder. Y/n immediately reached back, placing a hand on the back of Emily's head, and pulled her in.

"What did you do to wake me up like that?" Y/n asked and ran her fingers through Emily's hair. Instead of getting a solid answer, Emily continued her kisses onto her neck. "Baby, what has gotten into you? Didn't you have enough last night?"

"Can't a woman be lustful over her fiancé?" Emily whispered and placed her right hand on Y/n's hip. She pulled her hip back into her as her kisses continued. The word fiancé healed parts of Y/n's soul and lit a fire that Emily needed to put out. "Let's go again."

"I thought you had work to do today?" Y/n asked and turned to lay on her back to face Emily. The raven-haired woman moved down the comforter slightly and kissed over Y/n's throat.

"Work can wait," Emily said and ran her tongue up from her collarbone to the end of her chin.

"It can wait?" Y/n asked and widened her eyes slightly. She leaned back and placed the back of her hand against Emily's forehead. "Who are you, and what have you done to my Emily?"

"I have my super attractive, nude fiancé in bed right now with me, and you think I'm going to be an idiot and not stay longer?" Emily said and pulled Y/n's hand away from her forehead. The way Emily's eyes darkened sent a shiver up Y/n's spine.

"You said that—"

"It can wait," Emily said and kissed Y/n quickly.

"Are you su—"

"It. Can. Wait," Emily said moving her body down slightly. Y/n was about to speak again when Emily lips wrapped around her left nipple. The young woman sighed softly as she ran her hand through Emily's hair.

Emily's right elbow held her up, but her free left hand roamed Y/n's torso under the comforter. Soon, the heavy material found its way off of Y/n and onto the floor. The young woman arched her back as she pushed Emily's head down further. Her head tilted backwards as her hips bucked forward. Emily smirked as she let go of Y/n's nipple before switching to the other one. The low moan out of Y/n caused Emily to ache between her legs.

Emily's free hand reached down, and two fingers swiped through Y/n's cunt. The young woman's hands went to Emily's shoulders to guide her down further, but she didn't move at all. Emily enjoyed the view of Y/n's hips bucking up and her biting her lip too much to tear her eyes away. Her hand teasingly rubbed loose circles on her clit, resulting in a small whine to come out of Y/n.