♡Try not to kiss challenge♡

Ok so all of today i been trying to convince ethan to do the 'Try not to kiss challenge' but hes not budging

"Ethan please i-- " "No i already told you i dont wanna" " FINE" i said slamming our bedroom door, im just not gonna talk to him for the rest if today though that might suck im still mad he wont do it wit me so ofc ima be stubborn yeah....

"Hey babe you want something to eat?"
No answer
"Babe"
Again no response
"Mí amor whats wrong why u ignoring me"
Shit i cant do this...BUT then again hes being an ass so why give him what he wants y'know

He walks up to me trying to kiss me but i just push him away and stay on my phone "Bebe Dame un beso" "NO you didnt want to do what i want so im not doing anything for you" "FINE ill do the stupid challenge but i want besitos rn till then" "YES ok ven aquí" i said and we kissed maybe a little to long but idgaf his lips are so soft and pink hes just so beautiful and pretty.

"Ok so this is the video ok"

"Mmh idk baby i dont think i wont be able to kiss you" he says giving me puppy eyes "dont do that baby" "ok so ima start recording ok can i make harder for you baby?" "How?" I get onto his lap "bebe" he says whining "shh ima start it"

i start the video and i get close to his face and i go into a kiss but swerve him "why" he said whispering "i luv u" he says like a baby "i luv you too baby" i put our foreheads together and he goes in for a kiss put i pull back "no" he lets out a silent scream i close my eyes while having my forehead on his hearing the sounds about to be up then i feel a pair of lips on mine i was shocked but melted into the kiss the video ended but he didn't pull away.

⚠️SMUT⚠️

You've been warned soooo
Im NOT responsible for any little weird 9-11 year olds

But he switched to were hes on top and he makes he way to my neck and starts to suck on it i let out a soft moan "Ethan" i moan out and he keeps going leaving a hickey

I switched is to wear im on top and i start to kiss his neck i make my way to his sweet spot and start to kiss it he lets out soft little whimpers i start to grind my hips on his "mmh mamí don't stop" he tugs the bottom of my shirt and i take it off and go back to his neck i take of his shirt and trail kisses down his stomach he start to breathe heavy i make my way to the rim of his pants and i look up at him for consent he nodded his head eagerly (consents important remember)

I take off his pants and start to palm him through his boxers he grunts and throws his head back "mmh mamí hurry" i take off his underwear and i take his 7-8 inch ~~dang alang~~and wonder how tf am i gonna fit this thang in my mouth i mean its not the first time but im never used to his size.

I give the tip a kitten lick and swirl my tongue around it "mmh baby dont tease" i instantly folded i take it out my mouth and spit on it then take it into my mouth he throws his head back and starts letting out small wimpers and moans , that encourages me to go faster so i do i take it all in my mouth and i move my head up and down i dont have a gag reflex (damn straight we dont ......atleast for this story but anyways) i hear his grunts getting louder i feel his hand make its way to my hair and moves my head up and down fast i hear him mumbling stuff in Spanish we is hot af ngl then i feel him start to twitch "mmmh AHHH mamí im bout to cum dont stop stop mmh" i go faster and i feel a warm liquid shoot into my mouth and some around my mouth i swallow it and clean my face and lick my fingers because, spitters are quiters ( FUCK YEAH IT IS) anyways i get up and lay next ethan and put the covers over us and i kiss his head and said goodnight after he caught his breath he said "You dont want me to umm y'know" "no its ok baby i got what i wanted tonight so think of that as a reward "shii ok luv you mamas" "i love you too pa" i kiss him and we cuddle till we fall asleep.

A/n

Ok so this is my first ever time posting a smut so how was it? Anyways dont forget to vote..

LUV YA💋💋💖💖 Stay golden-star