Please?

[Enids POV] Me and Wednesday are heading back from our little waltz as we see Atlas kissing Sav. Wednesday watches. There's no way she has feelings for Atlas anymore right? "Hey." I say quietly. Wens looks over at me. "Hm?" She whispers. I gesture with my eyes to get inside the dorms.

She grabs my hand and starts to walk off. We reach our room and go inside. We get ready for bed. I go over to my bed, still thinking about what happened. Why was she so interested? I sit down. Wens looks at me questioningly. I pat the bed, telling her to come sit with me. She walks over and does what I intended. I looked to her and then to my hands. I wrung them together, anxious about her answer.

"Wens?" I quietly said. "Hm?" she replied. "When you kissed Atlas, did you have true feelings for her...?" I asked. "Enid what are you trying to get out of me?" Wens asked. "Answer me." I said flatly. She could tell now that I was serious. "I... I dont think I did. I was just mad that you kissed Tenzin and that you were the one who went in for it." she confessed.

"You think!? I only kissed Tenzin because my mom was pressuring me to. That doesn't mean that you go and kiss someone else!" I said, raising my voice in the slightest. "So? You didn't have to listen to them. You shouldn't let them make you do things you dont want to."  She said, her tone adding.

"You know Wednesday. You know that ALL I want to do is make them proud! Do you even love me? At all?" I spat, only half thinking about what I said. She didnt speak for seconds. "You dare say that after everything we've done together? Enid you are the first person to make me feel this way. The first person Ive really loved. Every day I wake up and remind myself of how lucky I am to have you, and you wonder if I love you." She scoffed, looking away now.

"I know im the luckiest to have you. You're perfect. Every part of you is perfect. Sometimes I think its too good to be true. How do I know you wont leave me? Its like im living a dream." I replied.

She turned back to me. Her face turned red. Why? Why was she blushing now. What was she thinking about? Who was she thinking about.

[Wednesdays POV] Stupid Enid. I turned to look at her. My face gets hot. How does she know I wont leave her? Hah.

I moved swiftly. I pinned her to the bed. "Ill show you that I wont leave you." I said quickly. "Wha-." Enid stuttered. I kissed her before she could get the rest out. I kissed her again and again, the tension growing more and more. Each kiss was a deeper one. This kind of kiss was different. It made me feel some type of way. As we kissed, the desire in me heightened. I interlocked my fingers with hers, pinning her arms and hands down.

I kissed her down to her neck. I bit it as she whimpered. I left a mark there. I let go of her left hand. I used my free hand to slip under her shirt. Enid shifted her legs around. I kissed her lips again. We were running out of breath.

We kept kissing though, our breaths in between grew heavy. Enid bit my lip and let go slowly. Enid sat up. I held her neck with both hands, my thumbs on her jaw. My right hand rested on her thigh. I slipped it up just a little bit. I could feel her shiver. I left another love bite on the other side of her neck as Enid gripped on to me.

I shifted my hand up her thigh once again. I wanted to tease her this time. I went down to her thighs. She laid back down. I bit her thigh as she whimpered, her shorts making this easy.  I left a trail of my lust on her thighs. "Wens..." Enid gasped. I put my head under her shirt and kissed her delicate body up to her face.

I came out from under the shirt and kissed her lips again. I saw that her ears had appeared out of nowhere. Her face was as red as a cherry tomato. Now this was new. I touched them. She looked at me as I did 🤨👀. I cracked a smile ☺️ and ruffled her hair up with my hand. She laughed and held me close. "I love you" Enid said. "I love you more, cucciolo." I replied back, stroking her wolf ears again.

"Cuc what now?" Enid said confused. I chuckled. "I love your laugh Wens." She said softly, looking into my eyes and cupping my cheek. I looked away, my face probably red😳. She giggled. I kissed her once more, this one kiss longer than the rest.

I get off of Enid. I turned onto my side, facing away from Enid. I stayed like that for a few seconds. Why wasn't she cuddling me...? ☹️ Whatever! I dont need her to cuddle me to be able to sleep.

15 minutes later I lie there awake. Eyes wide open. I cant sleep. I turn over to Enid. "Hey." I whispered. "Yes?" Enid answered. "Why aren't you cuddling me?" I asked. Enid laughed 😆. "Beg." She simply said. "Never. I dont beg. I dont need your cuddles anyways. 🙄" I said monotonously.

I lie there awake still. I cant sleep! Whatever. Just keep closing your eyes. You dont beg Wednesday. Not even for Enid.

[15 minutes LaTeR]
I turn back to Enid. I cant believe im doing this. Ugh. "Enid." I say. "Hm." She replies. "Cuddles please." I say. "Ya gotta do better than that-🫵🏻😋" She teases. "Pleaseeeee... I want cuddles." I said again.

"More emotionnnnn! 😏👌🏻" She teased again. "Ugh! Fine." I said, pausing for a second. I cant BELIEVE this is happening. I need it though...

I put my face a few inches from hers. I make my 'Sad face' or whatever. "🥺😖😕 Pleaseee? I want the cuddles 😔😣🥺" I say with all the emotion that lies inside of me, god forbid my actions on this day. Enid starts laughing hysterically, "HaHAhahhHahahH!😂".

"Fuck you!" I say, turning back around. "Im done." I get up and go over to my bed. Enid stops laughing. Its quiet now. She clicks off her lamp. After thirty seconds, I feel a chill down my back. Theres no way this is Enid. She slips into bed with me. She cuddles me, her being the big spoon. We entangled our legs together.

I fall asleep quickly this time.

Goodnight.