0.2

I followed Calum back to their hotel.

"Are you sure its okay I can stay? It would be fine if I don't." I said trying to get out of staying.

"Violet its okay. The guys are probably still out so you don't have to worry about being asked questions if that's what you're worried about." He said looking at me with a smirk.

"Can I asked you something?"

"You just did." He said smiling using my joke I said earlier.

"Ha ha," I said sarcastically. "Can you tell me how you know me?"

"How about I tell you when we get in the hotel room." He said.

We arrived to the hotel shortly after and immediately one of the guards wouldn't let me in.

"Its okay she's not a fan nor a groupie. She's a close friend." Calum reassuring them.

We walked in and honestly I never been so amazed by how beautiful this hotel was.

"Sorry about that. Our manager gets upset when we bring in girls."

"You must bring a lot of groupies with you then." I teased.

"Yeah quite a few. They all want a piece of the Hood." He smirked.

"Wow that's terrible." I said laughing.

We went up the elevator and made it to the floor they were staying at.

"You can sleep on my bed." Calum said opening the room's door.

I set my backpack down by the door. Calum set my guitar case on the coffee table.

"So are you going to tell me how you know me?" I said sitting on the couch.

"Okay well I've known Michael since middle school I think. Then one day a girl with light brown hair came over to his house and said that she was leaving. Leaving Australia. Michael was all she had. Of course everyone knew who she was but when she left, Michael told me how much of a sister she was to him."

I looked at him with sadness in my eyes. I never knew I meant that much to Michael. It was true, Michael was all I had. I was just scared to admit it.

"I've seen this girl around school but then she left. I never saw her again."

"What else do you know about her?" I asked.

"I know that she's lonely and is afraid of being loved." He said with frown.

I looked down at my lap, playing with my fingers because he was right.

I was lonely. And I was afraid.

Afraid of being loved.

"Violet?"

"Yeah?"

"I know you probably don't know me well but just know I'll always be here whenever you need me." He said grabbing my hand and rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Thank you Calum." I said smiling.

"Here I'll show you where you can sleep."

Still holding my hand he walked me to his bed in the hotel room.

"Uh would you like to borrow some of my clothes to sleep in or-"

"Do you have another shirt?"

"Yeah, here you go." He handed me a Nirvana shirt. Thankfully it was twice my size.

"Do you mind if I sleep pantless?" I said awkwardly.

"Pantless?" He said laughing.

"Yeah its a habit I got from my mom."

"You're fine. You can sleep naked for all I care." He said laughing.

"You would love that would you?" I said laughing with him.

"Maybe." He smirked.

"Well I'll leave you to sleep. Goodnight Violet."

"Goodnight Calum." I said as he walked out the room.

_________________________________

Another chapter wooo!

Vote/comment