One

Warning:

This book will have content that is subjective to the reader. Read at your own expense. This book will include the following. Obscene language, mention of drug usage, mention on domestic parental abuse, sexual content, mention of sexual situations, mention of bullying, mention of the paranormal and/or extraterrestrial, violence, extremely descriptive gore, mention of war crime; and a plethora of other vulgar and uncomfortable content. If these things listed does not seem tolerable to you, please turn away now. For those of you who think you can take it, I (as your incredibly sexy author) say "Welcome". Please enjoy, my dear readers.♡

DISCLAIMER:
I DO NOT OWN THE MASTERPIECE THAT IS AVATAR TWOW OR ITS STORY. THIS IS SIMPLY A WRITTEN VERSION OF THE GOOFY DAYDREAMS I HAVE.
ENJOY.

A faint crying was heard over the usual tranquil sound of the water flowing back and forth on the beach.

First, a woman heard the noise as she startled from her sleep. With a glance to her sleeping husband, she wondered off to find the source. Stepping off the spongey web like pathway of her pod, her feet met the sand.

She squinted her eyes as a gust of wind tossed her curly hair into her face. The cries grew louder as she neared. It was clearly the cries of an infant. The woman saw a weaved basket at the shoreline, having just washed up onto the beach.

She rushed to she basket, lifting the wrapped infant into her arms. Beneath the babe, at the bottom of the basket, was a letter.

'If anyone finds this letter, please help my baby. I am a Navi woman of  a fire clan far from you. I was captured four years ago and impregnated by the sky people. In result, I've birthed this sweet child. I've most likely passed by now, after trying to escape. I know to you, she may be mutated or have demon blood but please, she deserves a chance. Eywa brought her into the world for a reason. Will you find it in your heart to see her? She has no name yet, please choose one for her. Sincerely Sevin.'

The woman set the note down and the baby with it, peeling back the thick blanketing that wrapped around its body. "Hello, darling." She cooed, her large blue fingers, tapping over the baby's grey skin.

The infant has stopped crying by now, only looking up at the woman with large yellow eyes. "I will be your mother now." The baby grabbed her hand and put her large finger in her slobbery mouth, causing the woman to chuckle.

"Ronal, what are you doing by the water?" The woman's mate called, jogging closer to her.

"Tonowari, I've found a child. She is ours now." She answered lightly, lifting the child to him.

Tonowari  lifted the babe, eyes widening when he saw the obvious difference in skin color. He wearily glanced to his wife. "She is a fire child?"

"She can adapt, Tonowari. We will teach her the Metkayina ways." She set a protective hand over her pregnant belly. "We will raise her like our own. With our child."

The man softly looked down at his wife, smiling gingerly. "Okay, dear." He looked back at the child. "Welcome, new daughter."