Dont snoop/ we weren't making out i swear!

WARNING: VERY FRUITY AND VERY VERY VERY LONG CHAPTER also this chapter takes a very weird and maybe unexpected turn!
Shadow pov:

I carefully tried to turn the handle and surprisingly it was unlocked. I slowly opened the door to reveal a dark room, I think...

"Uhh, shadow? I don't think we should go snooping around in here..." Sonic said, following me in.

"We'll, where do you suggest we go?" I said. I moved my hands and searched for a light switch. I finally found it and switched it on.

"Finally! I can see- oh.."

Sonic pov:

Sooo... tell me why this room is filled with pictures of me and all of my friends? Tell me why there's a conspiracy wall filled with Info of me and my friends? I looked over to shadow, and he looked at me. We both had the same face of shock on.

I walked over to the cork board and read the information out loud and using my finger to trace along the string, while shadow went to look around.

"Hmm... Sonic the hedgehog, 15, 3'3 tall(that's actually kinda scary I looked up his height and modern Sonic is 5 ft😟 I'm like 5'4), real name...first encounter with that egghead... shadow the hedgehog, 3'3 and a half- woowww they really had to put that he's a half an inch taller? How'd they even get the exact height? Hmm, Terios?... Black Doom... Maria- shadow what is this? Come here." He walked over to me and I pointed to the information about him. His eyes widened as he read the information.

"How did they get all of this...? Sonic... I think something terribly wrong is going on here."

"I knew it!" I exclaimed. I knew it I knew it I knew it! I knew we shouldn't have trusted Mary! I knew something was going on!

"Why didn't you tell me?" He gasped and continued before I could even say anything. "Wait- yesterday... when my body was malfunctioning, the mind control stuff... maybe not mind controlling, but it could be something else..."

I saw him quickly walk over to the desk he was searching and pulled out a envelope from the pile of papers. He came back to me and opened it up. He then read it out loud

"Sonic the hedgehog plans for development... you see this Sonic?"

"Sure do! Scary! Let's do this: we find your chaos emerald, and find out what all of this means. Put the envelope in your quills and let's try to ge out of here. Ooh, look a flashlight!" I dashed over to grab it and clicked it on and off to make sure it works. Man, I'm terrified right now. Absolutely terrified. How do these people know so much about me? And Amy, and tails, and knuckles, and rouge? Even silver, and blaze! I literally knew something was wrong! I need a chilli dog right now...

"Let's put everything else how we found it." Shadow said. I did as he said and we turned off the light and left. Next, i turned on the flashlight and dashed to the door with shadow following after.

"Ha! I beat you!" I said in victory.

"Now's not the time for games Sonic," he told me as he stepped forward and pounded on the door. No reply.

"Lemme show you how it's done shadow." I said. I walked up to the door while shadow crossed his arms. Then, I started banging on the door with both hands and shouted, "Hey! Someone open up! We're trapped, help us!!"

Shadow rolled his eyes. Then, someone actually opened the door. It was rouge!

"Rouge. Have you seen my chaos emerald?" Shadow asked Immediately.

"Oh, yeah. Tails has it." She replied.

"What? Why??" Shadow snapped.

"Calm down, they need it to power the invention." Rouge sad blatantly."