Prologue-4

Let's be honest, I was not expecting this to get so many fans like, I have people asking on my message board when I'm gonna update, and people in DMs suggesting different ideas. Holy crap, I love you all so much, you don't even know! ♡♡♡

------------------------------

???: "It's unbelievable that you would bring such a dangerous familiar, untrained no less! You must be a more responsible young man."

The man with the crow mask looked over at Yuu. You looked through Yuu's eyes amused. What an unfortunate predicament. Oh well, even if you wanted to help you don't have a physical form to do so.

Yuu: "Now hold on a minute, who the fuck are you?!"

He looked at the man in concern, just staring in horror as Grim was still struggling in the 'Lash of Love'. The poor fluffy monster looked dejected as he finally gave up.

Yuu: "I don't know who you are but I ask that you release my acquaintance, he's clearly uncomfortable and looks like he's about to pass out."

The crow man coughed into his fist while blushing slightly out of embarrassment. (I see you creeps, this has no romantic implications whatsoever.)

Crowley: "Ah you must still be recovering from the teleportation magic, it does tend to put first-year students out of sorts when they arrive. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Dire Crowley, headmage of this fine institution named 'Night Raven College'.

------------------------------

AH SO SORRY FOR HAVING IT SO SHORT! I don't have much motivation rn, honestly it's a struggle to get out of bed and even do my day normally. I do hope you enjoy and I promise to make the next chapter longer once I've gotten over my writer's block!

-Zero