Time Will Reveal | Summary

Something that is LOVED is never lost

-Toni Morrison

In the summer of 1983, Ernest Crograhn returns to his small town Brookridge, Georgia. More than five long years after the abrupt death of his father. Wanting to get away from any and everything that reminded him of the ill-fated small country town. Everything except her; the one person he wanted so desperately to hold on to, but she refused to compromise her own life so he could escape his reality.

Tabitha Hughes is engaged to be married to wealthy, handsome, charming Robert Collins. A local doctor in Brookridge, a respected man in the community, and one whose Tabitha's parents adore. However, Tabitha often feels taken for granted in her relationship with Robert and lately she is quite unsure of her own feelings for the man she is soon to be married to.

These two once inseparable souls reunite once again, four weeks before Tabitha's wedding. Seeing her first love for the first time in almost six years leaves Tabitha confused, reminiscing on times she felt free. With Ernest, she felt full and treasured. And to Ernest, Tabitha brought out the best parts of him. With her, he felt complete.

Can these two once intertwined souls rekindle what was once halted, or is even fate too late to light the dimmed flames of their affection? 

~ NOTE ~

This is an old story I had published here around 2017/2018 and after reading the old draft, I missed these characters dearly. A light-hearted story about two inseparable flames. I am a sucker for second-chance romances, haha.

Coming sooner than later :)

All characters in this story are fictional, any similarities to real people are purely coincidental. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted by any means.