Chapter 7: Kiss

!!!Making out but graphic!!!

Will's Pov:

I need you!

     Mikes words repeat in my head as he's sobbing on the bathrooms filthy floor. I stand there in silence, not knowing what to say next. Do I hug him? Do I kiss him? No it's too early to kiss him, we're not even official yet. Out of nowhere, I start to get teary-eyed. Mike stands up when he hears my soft cries and I ask him, "Mike, what do I do?"

     Silence fills the room as I wait for an answer, but this silence isn't sweet, it's not calming. It's full of terror, and tension. After a few moments of silence, Mike speaks up. 

     "I'm not going to let this happen to you again. If you feel like something's wrong, tell me immediately. Right now all you need to do is live your life, have fun, spend time with your friends. Which reminds me, El is having her birthday sleepover at 8:00 tonight. I think you should go. It'll be good for your mental health and El really wants the whole party to be there."

     "Yea well I live there so I doubt that I wouldn't be invited." I giggle.

     "Oh- Duh!" I continue to giggle to his banter. "There it is."

     "What?" I ask in confusion as to what he discovered.

     "That laugh that makes my heart do back flips." He says in his sweet tone. "Do you wanna ditch?"

     "Uhm, yea."

     "Are you sure? You don't have to if you don't want to."

     "Mike, I do."

     As soon as I finish that statement, Mike's face goes still. He looks shocked, or, hopeful even. After a moment I begin to speak again, "Mike? Mike are you okay? What's wrong?"

     "N-Nothing. It's just, I'm imagining you saying that to me in the future." Oh. I get it now. I don't say anything for a moment. The silence is broken when Mike speaks again. "I'm sorry, that was like, super cheesy. I didn't mean to freak you out or anything."

     "No, you didn't freak me out at all. So, uhm, about ditching..."

     "Oh! Yea! Uhm... We can go to my house? Or to Castle Byers?"

     "I-I destroyed Castle Byers..."

     "That's okay! We can fix it if you want?"

     "Yes! I'd love to!"

     "Great! Let's go!"

     We walk side by side on our way to Castle Byers. We pick up the old broken sign and we gather the scattered wood and we start to build. About 2 hours later, we finished. We walk inside and it's small, but comforting.

     "So, what do you want to do now?" Mike asks me.

     "Uhm, I don't know. There's barely any room in here to do anything."

     "Oh yea? You really think so?" He tackles me and we begin to wrestle (not in that way, you nasty fucks) I eventually give up and he tickles my sides. 

     "I love your laugh." He smiles.

     "I love you." I say passionately.

     Mike is still on top of me. He stays there in shock for moment, but then, a light sparks inside of me as I feel our lips press together. After about 5 seconds into the kiss, he lets go. He looks at me with an expression that says I'm sorry. 

     "I'm sorry, I should've asked for you consent. Will I-" I cut him off by pulling his face towards mine. He kisses back. I move my hand toward his hair and I grip it. His right hand is resting on my side, and I feel him squeeze a little harder, so I grip his hair a little harder. I can feel his tongue press against my bottom lip, so I separate my lips. His tongue explores the inside of my mouth. Eventually he lets go of the kiss. He sits up and looks at me with an expression I can't read.

     "I love you." He says.

     "I know, I love you too-"

     "No, I mean it. I love you, yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever and always."

     "Mike?"

     "Yea?"

     "W-Will you... Will you be my boyfriend?"

     "Was that not already established like 2 minutes ago during our make out session?" He banters.

     "I-I don't know."

     "Well you do now." he giggles, "William Jacob Byers, I will be your boyfriend."

     "Ew don't say my middle name!"

     "William Jacob Byers!"

     "Micheal Edward Wheeler!" 

     "WHO TOLD YOU MY MIDDLE NAME?!"

     "One time when you called me, your mom called you by your middle name." We both giggle, and go back to kissing.

Writer's Note:

Hey guys! I promised that this chapter would be not as depressing so here you go! I wanted things to get spicy but I didn't wanna make you guys suffer through smut so you're welcome. Chapter 9 is gonna get spicier so get ready. Thanks for reading! <3

-Kimber Eason

Word Count: 797