{4}

I'm back writing another chapter.....

Jimin POV

Hey Tae can I tell something to you ? 

Tell me Jimin ah 

I think I have a crush on the director's secretary Taemin

I already knew that...you  were blushing around him too much there are chances he might like you back....

Was I that obvious Tae?

Yep you were... but don't take it very seriously be careful as you've got a chance to show you talent so focus on career but don't worry I don't think anybody noticed that and it's late you should go to sleep now you have shooting tomorrow.... 

You're right Tae...

                                                                Conversation ends 

Jungkook POV

Lisa has slept early as she was tired... 

I think Park Jimin likes Taemin  I can see him blushing once a while and The Who lifted him was his best friend as Taemin told about it to me later.

I need to know more about my actors I'll start with our main character Park Jimin..

He has good amount of followers on instagram and his posts are completely aesthetic and cute he isn't the hot guy type he's just the innocent and cute type but 

WAIT 

He's not..

This photo shoot of him is hot

He can convey a lot with his eyes

I never noticed he was this handsome and talented

The duality this guy has I'm dying....I didn't notice the time it's already 1.30am now I have shooting tomorrow I better go sleep now...

Authors POV:

Jungkook felt confused surprised and sleepy and went to sleep..

Jimin is thinking about his secret crush while Tae is concerned about Jimin and is keeping a secret with himself..

Taemin has slept pretty early being responsible about his work... Lisa is confused by the way Jungkook stared and Jimin and has fell asleep...

What is Jimin's past that's bothering him and Tae? Can the past spoil his career? 

Let's see what awaits for us in the future.... Let's meet again on their first day of shooting guyzz 

Bye guys and take care luvs <33333

let's meet soon...