Pillow Fights

"FENTON!"
Pause.
SLAM.
With his face pressed against a locker, Danny Fenton wondered why he dealt with this. Why did he just take all of Dash's meat-headed bullshit and swallow his power? He could easily tie this dick in a knot and kick him into the next year, but he couldn't. Protecting his identity was a big deal, but he was HONESTLY rethinking his priorities right then. Oh he could just-
"That is QUITE enough, Mr. Baxter."
Danny had never been so happy to hear that stupid man's voice in his entire existence. He let his eyes close and puff of air flowed from his lips, a breath he didn't know he was holding. Sliding to the floor as he was let go of, Mr. Lancer's shadow loomed over him and he opened his eyes to find the chubby an looking down at him. "Try not to nap in the halls, Mr. Fenton." He growled and walked away, his shoes squeaking on the floor as he left. Danny stood to his feet and curled his hands into fists.
"Danny!" His name was yelled in unison by his best friends, Tucker grabbing his shoulder and shaking him a bit. "You okay, man?" He asked and Danny wiped his lip, feeling a bit of blood trickle from them.
"I need to kill something. And I can't kill Dash. So I'll settle for things that are already dead." He huffed and shook his friend's hand off, running off to a janitors closet and phasing through the ceiling as: Danny Phantom. Inviso-Bill, to the public, and "Ghost scum" to his parents. His alter ego, ghost side. It's a long story, just go with it.
Flying above everything made him unwind, seeing all of the puny idiots. His eye brows furrowed as he saw Dash pick on some innocent kid, and a feeling of pure rage rose up in his throat, making him want to scream Dash's name and blow him to pieces.. But he couldn't. He could only use his powers for good, yada yada... All of that heroic shit. When did he even sign up for the good side? He was a ghost and a sworn enemy of his parents, yet he still helped them by catching ghosts and storing them in the Ghost Zone. He growled and suddenly became visible, losing focus on his anger and running head first into-
- just what he needed.
Plasmius smirked down at the small boy, and chuckled, reaching out to grab his shoulders and pulling him close to his face. "Good to see you again, little badger."
SMACK.
Danny's face hit a tree and he fell to the ground. Why was it he was always getting himself into this? Getting beaten up and thrown into things, being a victim.. He didn't want to be the victim. He was the hero.
"If you're such a hero-" the blue-skinned spook spoke, having heard Danny's inner turmoil, "then what happens.." He grabbed Danny's throat, suddenly before him and slammed him back against the tree. "When you're in trouble-"
Slam.
"And there's no one-"
Slam.
"There-"
Slam.
"To save you?"
With finish bash of the back of his head to the bark, he transitioned to being invisible and went through the tree, coming around and punching Plasmius in the face as hard as he could. Soon, he was on top of Plasmius, hitting him in the face over and over.
Soon he was hitting Vlad over and over.
Soon, Danny Fenton took over and at this point, he was holding a bloody pulp of Vlad by the collar, hand raised to strike again. He was breathing hard, his chest hurting. "I'm not weak.." He growled and his hand dropped. "I'm not.." Vlad sat up weakly and touched the side of Danny's face.

"I know."
🔷🔷🔷🔷
Danny's eyes opened and he took a deep breath in. A dream. Just a dream..
An arm tightened around him and he knew he wasn't alone. A smile blossoming on his face, he turned over to face the bear that was breathing so loudly into his ear, pecking him on the lips softly. "Mm." The bear murmured, his grip tightening slightly more and letting his lips reattach to the other's in a sloppy kiss. Eyes crack open to show read eyes that glow in the dark. "M'rning..." He grumbled and pressed his nose into the smaller man's cheek. Danny chuckled and pushed his cheek into Vlad's nose, his arms sliding up around his neck.
"It's not morning yet. I'm sorry I woke you.." He whispered and kissed at the other's neck, earning a soft groan, and a few nips and bites to his ear. Then they all stopped.
"Did you have a nightmare?" That was as clear as day.
"No.."
"Daniel."
"I didn't!"
Vlad shook his head and held him closer, giving up the fight much sooner than he would if he was fully awake. "Whatever you say.." Grumbling, he leaning on and pressed another kiss to Danny's lips.
"I love you."
"Like wise. Now go back to sleep."