CH - 01

At SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA,Time : 6:00 PM, Sunday

Time : 6:00 PM, Sunday

The sound of an old gramophone was being played all round the room, a lady in her early 40's sitting on an antic chair listened to the music with a glass of wine in her hand , sipping it she shut her eyes , enjoying it's taste.

A sudden knock make her break her trance and turned her head towards the door

"Come in"

A person entered the room after hearing her permission and close the door behind her ,she placed a big black file on the desk near the lady "Mam, here is the file that you wanted "

She placed her hand on the file and run her fingers upon it, " you didn't opened it ,did you ?"

"How can I mam?" The girl answered as she remember her boss saying not to open the file,but that makes her more curious...

The lady hummed impressed,and looked at the girl in front of her,who seemed to be lost in her thoughts, " you can ask anything that's going on your mind , if you want to".

"I shouldn't ask this but what could the file contain that made it a top secret.... curiosity laced in her voice,she paused 'she was loyal but truth to be told she was damn curious as she thought what made her boss this desperate to achieve this 'top secreative' file and  why can't she know anything about it the and more she think the more she get confused.

.....and what this secreative file has to do with my boss."

The lady let out a small chuckle and looked at the girl in front of her, "I expected it.. ,who creased her eyebrows but before she could say anything the lady continued , looking out of the window her lips formed into a small smile, ...Nothing Just some past connection".

The girl frowned at this" past connection? Which type of past connection?", Her boss tsked at her "you ask too much questions,you should go" "But mam - ,she started but was interrupt by her boss,"just go",she didn't had any choice but to follow her boss order as she know how moody person her boss was,"Bye Mam,have a nice evening" and with that she left.

When the sound of shutting of door was heard,the lady placed her empty wine glass on the table and let out an deep sigh her eyes travelled towards the wall clock , she sighed again

"a very big day".

• • •

On a fine Sunday evening the streets of Seoul were at buzz , people were enjoying their sunday with their family,and so were 'Taxi drivers'.

"Taxi-Taxi" there a black headed girl shouted when she saw a taxi coming towards her but to her surprise the taxi driver just ignore her and passed her."Hey wait Taxi -Taxi" she sighed it was very hard to get a taxi or a cab on Sundays."who knew Seoul would be such a busy city"she mumbled, it's was her first time in Seoul ,she just landed and now she had to wait for taxi.