What The Hell Is The Wrong Way?!?!?

Hope everyone has a great day/night! I hope you smile reading this 🥰

"Ah, you gave me a heart attack, I thought you fell or something." He clutched his chest and pulled the curtain shut.

I slapped my hand to my forehead as I tried to remind myself that I should be grateful. I could've ended up pregnant by the devil, but instead I was having an angel's baby, and I was in his home and he was taking care of me. Never mind that my bloated, stretch-marked body was just in the spotlight and Jeon Jungkook had a front row seat!

I finished rinsing and turned the water off, realizing that he was still in there when he promptly handed me my towel through the curtain. I pressed my lips together and swallowed, "Thank you. I didn't know you were still in here."

"Hmm? I told you I was going to stay just in case, you didn't hear me?" He asked innocently. Okay, maybe he did, I was just too deep in my embarrassment to realize. I wrapped the towel around myself and hesitated to open the curtain, "You know, Jungkook, I appreciate what you're doing for me, but my nerves are a complete mess right now. It's just that, my brain can't get used to the fact that I haven't seen you in months and now, I'm here, with you here, standing on the other side of this curtain."

"Ohhh, I get it. I'm sorry. I guess I feel closer to you than you do to me." He faked a giggle, "I'll step outside." He tried to hide it but I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

"Wait. Don't go." I opened the curtain and he looked down at me with his big eyes, "That's not the case, I'm just really hormonal right now, I could use a nap."

"Way ahead of you!" He winked at me and held out his hand for me, the twinkle in his eyes causing me to smile. I grabbed my nightgown and he led me into the bedroom, "Whoa." I breathed as I looked at all the things in his room. "Sorry for the mess, I got all the pillows for proper body support that I could find," he picked up a large one that looked like a half moon, "This one goes between your knees, I think you'll like this one," he looked down shyly, "I kind of tried it out for you."

"When did you have time to do this? Was I in the shower that long?!?"

"Delivery is pretty fast around here." He shrugged, "Plus, I ordered it all on the plane, it just happened to get here right after we arrived."

I burst into tears and he jumped over to me, "I can get another one though, it's no problem."

I sniffled, "No, it's perfect, everything is perfect. How are you this sweet?" He looked at me dumbfounded and wiped my tears, "I'm sorry for making you cry."

"Sorry? You don't have to be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong." I grabbed him and hugged him tight, not letting him go. "I bet your mother is the luckiest woman in the world."

"Hmph, tell her that."

I leaned back to look at him, "I'm sure she appreciates you very much," I tapped his nose lightly, "And if she doesn't, I'll kick her butt."
He raised his eyebrows, "Okay," and took me by the hand, pretending to lead me away before turning back and smiling, "I'm just kidding, you can't fight her while you're with child."

I laughed, "Oh! Jungkook, you're the cutest! Don't let anyone ever tell you you're not."

Later that evening, I awoke to the beautiful sound of his voice, singing peacefully in the living room. I laid there for a moment, the biggest smile on my face, a pillow under almost every part of my body and feeling completely refreshed, courtesy of Jungkook.

How did I get so lucky? The previous man in my life was completely deranged, what were the chances that I'd meet the devil and an angel in the same lifetime?

He abruptly stopped singing and hurried into the bedroom, "You're awake! Are you hungry yet?" He leaned on the doorknob with his eyebrows raised and a grin on his face. I raised up, "Yeah, I'm actually starving now." I rubbed my tummy as he jumped over to help me out of the bed and into the living room.

"Make yourself comfortable, I have English channels too." He turned the TV on and handed me the remote, "I'll make us supper now."
"Would you like me to help?" I asked.
"Of course not, just relax, I love cooking." He said happily.

I got up from the couch and leaned my palms on the counter, "Can I at least watch?" He nodded, "Sure! You want to know what I'm making?" I nodded and leaned over to see the recipe he pointed out. "My main diet was noodles, but I'm going to get out of that, I don't think it's so healthy for babies, you are what you eat, and what your mother eats too, you know."

My heart fluttered. He just found out I was pregnant a day ago, and here he was diving into fatherhood head first. I almost burst into tears again but I stifled them, I didn't want to be a crying mess every time I discovered he was sweet; I'd be crying all the time!

I watched him as he made culinary magic and set the table, candle light included. He poured two glasses of juice as I sat down, "You don't have to drink juice just because of me, I know you like your alcohol." He sat down across from me and swished the liquid around in his glass, "Nah, I've been trying to quit for some time anyways. I guess now I know why." He took a sip, "Ahh, refreshing, isn't it?"

"Ow, shit. OWWW!" I grabbed my stomach as the baby stretched it's legs so hard I could feel the foot with my hand. "What? What's wrong?" He asked, leaning forward.
"The baby's trying to come out the wrong way." I joked, wincing. I probably should've known not to joke around with someone that wouldn't get it, but before I could say anything he jumped up, panicking, "What?!? What does that mean?" He stood there, not knowing what to think as his eyes darted back and forth.

"Calm down," I motioned to him to sit, "I just meant that he's stretching and poking his feet out, they do that sometimes, kinda feels like their trying to escape."

His widened eyes returned to normal and he grabbed his chest, taking his seat. "Whew." He took a deep breath and leaned his head back, "So the baby's not coming?"

"Right."

"So not cool. You almost gave me a heart attack!"

I felt bad for him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I forgot you aren't on the up and up about pregnancy things." He nodded, "It's okay, I was just like, how does it come out the wrong way? What is the wrong way?"

I tried to stifle my laugh but I lurched forward and it forced it's way out as a long snort before my high-pitched tea kettle laugh escaped. I was mortified but I couldn't stop laughing and put my head down on the table. When I finally looked up, he had his head down and his hand over his mouth but I honestly couldn't tell if he was crying or laughing until his head flew back and his mouthed opened, a higher-pitched laugh coming from him as he slapped his leg repeatedly. "H-how-" He tried to talk but couldn't stop laughing and instead dropped his arms to his sides and slumped down in his chair. Of course, this sent me and I suddenly felt it; I had to pee NOW! I waddled off to the bathroom as I heard his pitch go higher, something I didn't think was even possible, and there it went. I felt a small stream going down my leg as I tried to get to the bathroom as fast as possible, humiliated but still laughing ridiculously.

Fuuuuck, I just peed myself!