Bready set run!

Owens POV
We walked to the clearing entrance everyone was there. "Owen Magic!" Sqidney said walking over to us. I don't know what to say; should I apologize? "We're talking about hosting a dinner tonight. You know since..." she gestured me
"Yup." Magic said "I think this will be fun." As the two started to talk I would only say something every once and awhile. I started to listen to others conversations. I could hear Krows voice
"No! I've been thinking about it a lot and Owens just going to hurt somebody!" Krow says to someone I haven't identified yet.
"Krow give him a chance. We gave you a second chance." It was Ayngel Krow was talking too.
"I'm not a racist to demons and think they are disgusting things. Owen didn't see us as people." Krow states
"But that wasn't Owen!"
"But it was. He killed demons because were demons. He shouldn't be in this clearing!" Ayngel walks off not wanting to deal with Krow. But krows right what is I do hurt someone again. I shouldn't be here.
"Umm hey I'm going to go prepare a dish is that ok?" I ask to the two girls
"Yup go ahead!" Magic says. I wave my goodbyes and head to my house. Should I make a dish? I could try.

"See Owen this is a special recipe for bread my grandmother taught me." Scott said. We were in a kitchen as he showed me.
" I still can't believe you ruined perfectly good wheat for this. Not to mention the sugar which is even worse." I say bitterness in my voice.
"Come on once you try it you won't get enough."

After a few hours I finally am done. It's just bread with hand made butter but I should be good. I used my precious sugar on this. I start to head to the big table where we are going to meet up. "Owen you made it." Gracie says "What did you bring?"
"Ohh just some bread. I'm not the best at making anything else." I say "ohh I forgot something can you take this I'll be right back." I say I make a mental count everyone except Krow, Apo, Acho, Kyle and Guts were here.
"Sure see you soon!" Gracie said.
I started to jog a bit to my house. I grab my bag and shove things in it. Plenty of sugar and wheat. Water and a few other necessities. I grab the letter I wrote and place it nicely on my bed and leave to the entrance. The doors should be closing soon.

I get there and no one's there as expected I start to hear shouting.
"Owen!" Without a second thought I run into the clearing not Turing back.