pt one

park chae-yeong
6:00 a.m

today was my first day of a new school and i'm dreading it. my door burst open to my little sister
ji-yeong running in "chacha! wake up!" she shouts jumping on me "I'm awake" i slowly say "no your not your eyes are still closed!" she giggles, she continues to climb on me and shake me. I wrap my arms around her and start tickling her the room filled with her giggles and it made me laugh too.

she eventually got me out of bed and dragged me to the kitchen "eomma made breakfast" she smiled and I smelled breakfast "thank you eomma" I kissed her cheek while she walk cooking sausage. I took a spoonful of rice and put it in my mouth, I had some of the soup my mum made for us too.

she placed sausage on a plate for me and ji-yeong, I finished the food and went back to my room to get dressed, I put on my new uniform. I was starting at saebom high school, I was nervous but excited to make new friends.

i finished getting ready and went to make sure my sister was ready because I needed to take her to school as well, "jiyeong-ah are you ready?" I called "yes I'm ready!" She came running out in her uniform "do you want me to do your hair quickly" I said laughing at her messy hair, she nodded and I sat her down in the living room while I fixed her hair into two pigtails.

i made sure she had her bag and I had mine "bye eomma!" I waved goodbye and she waved goodbye back. we left the apartment building and I started walking her to school.

"unnie I'm nervous, I don't want to go" she said "remember what eomma says" I said and crouched down to her height "the most important thing is to enjoy yourself and have a good time" I said and smile appeared on her face.

once I dropped ji-yeong off to school I made my way to my school. I got to school and I stood outside the building, every student that walked passed looked at me whispering.

I finally moved my feet and walked up to the school, every student that's saw me whispered about me I felt like I was back at my old school.

suddenly I was stopped in my tracks by a girl with short black hair "hi! i'm Soo-ah" she smiled "Hi I'm chae-yeong" I smiled "your so pretty! let's be best friends" she says taking my arm and walking me through school.

I arrived at the office and met Mr Han my homeroom teacher "wow your grades are amazing! top student in your last school" he said and I nodded "yes" I replied "we have two of the top students in our class, we can make your our third" be smiled and I nodded with a smile.

i stood next to him facing my new class, all the students looked at me "everyone this is our new student park chae-yeong" he says and let's me introduce myself "hello everyone I'm chae-yeong, I hope we can get along" I smiled and bowed the class cheered and clapped "you can sit next to seojun who has his head on his desk... again" he says sounded like he had given up with him.

I sat down in my seat and I listened to him as he done registration and read out announcements.

10:20 a.m

second period finished and girls surrounded my table "wow your so pretty" one girl said and I smiled "I'm Im jukyung!" one girl said "I'm Kang Soojin" another said and they all started introducing themselves.

It was left with me, soojin, jukyung and Soo-ah "put your contact in my phone" soo-ah said and I took her phone and put my number in.

our break finished and it was now third period.

~~

It was fourth period which was maths, I could feel someone looking I turned to my side and saw seojun looking "can I help?" I asked "no" he bluntly said and he went back to looking at the front.

Again I felt him looking "what?" I said "uh..um can u borrow a pen" he said and I huffed as I handed him a pen "there" I said and I went back to looking at the front.. so strange.

3:30 p.m

I was walking home with music in my headphones till I felt a headphone being pulled out "I've been calling your name for ten minutes" a voice said, I turned around and saw seojun "han seojun?" I said "yeah I wanted to ask if you could help me with math" he said "why" I replied "because your smart and I'm stupid also need my grades up" he said "I'm yeah sure, when did you want to study?" I asked "tomorrow at your place?" He said "uh yeah that's fine" I said and she smiled walking off.. that was a bit random.