Chapter 20

Zac's POV

It's a week away from the next Full Moon. Alex is worried also about what can happen.

I woke up to see Alex still asleep. Damn, she's still so Damn Beautiful. Can't even believe having a day without her.

"Alex, wake up, Baby." I said into her ears.

Alex moaned since she was waking up. "Morning Zac." She said.

"Come on, want to go for a swim?" I said.

"Yeah, let's get changed and go." Alex said getting up and went into the bathroom and I pulled out a pair of shorts and one of my T-shirts.

When Alex came out, she came out with a bikini on her and in her hands was a pair of shorts that she started to put on and went to her wardrobe and grabs a top which she knows I like on her.

"Well what do you think?" Alex said.

"You look Beautiful, as always." I said.

"You coming?" Alex said after she walked over to the door.

"Yeah, let's go." I said.

Then we headed out of Alex's room and down towards the Grotto and jumped into the Moon Pool.

Once our Tails form we were off heading towards Mako to our spot which is still as Beautiful as it was. Damn, we Never get sick of coming here.

We swam along for a bit before I had a feeling of being followed and I looked over at Alex and she nodded at me.

She knew what I was feeling.

So we swam along until we found something where we could hide and let our follower go pass.

Who did was Ondina and we came up behind her and spooked her and we headed back to the Grotto.

Once we were there we got out and dried off and went into the Grotto, then Ondina and Mimmi came in.

Alex and I share a look knowing that they were going to try and get me to change back.

But the look on Alex's face she wasn't going to let the best thing happen to us go.

"Watching over our shoulders for you 2 is getting old, what are we going to do about it?" I said.

"We came here to deal with a threat, namely, you, what do you expect us to do? Sit around plaiting Seaweed?" Ondina said.

"I have Never seen you plait Seaweed." Mimmi said.

"Well, one Zac isn't a threat, Two stop following us everywhere we go, oh and my best one, stop trying to change my boyfriend back." Alex said.

"But Zac hasn't don't anything wrong." Serena said to Ondina and Mimmi standing up for me and Alex.

Then Rita walks into the Grotto.

"Hello, you must be the new Mermaids Serena told me about." Rita said.

"I'm Ondina this is Mimmi." Ondina said as me and I was sitting down on the small table.

"I'm Rita, welcome to my home, which I'm happy for you to visit so long as you respect mine and my daughter's property." Rita said. "How long are you here for?"

"Until we've dealt with this Merman, then I can get rid of these ridiculous legs." Ondina said.

"How many times do I have to say his name is Zac." Alex said getting annoyed.

"We've told them Zac's a friend." Serena said.

"The seventh cycle of the Moon is underway, the boys Powers will grow, there's no telling what he'll be like after the next Full Moon." Ondina said.