𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐒
𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳
"𝚃𝙾𝙿"

||

"Nardo, ya wanna move in wit me or stay in tha house ima get fa tha bro's?" Ares asked looking over at the man who was in the passenger seat of his Charger.

Hades looked up from his phone and grinned. "I wanna stay wit' you yungin'." He grazed his tongue over his lips.

"Ight, I need sumone ta stay wimme." Ares grumbled underneath his breath, switching into a different lane and speeding up a bit.

"Why jit?" Hades asked, looking over at him.

Ares sighed lowly, "Ion wanna be 'lone inna dat big ass crib." He said.

Ares couldn't stand being alone in a large house, it would drive him insane.

Plus, Tae said he was getting his own apartment so him and his brother could share. Ares was happy that they were going to be close, Ares and Tae already went to florida and brought the places they wanted close by each other.

Tae brought house with 3-bedrooms so him and Laparis and Kaisen could share together while Ares brought a huge house for himself and brought a another house for his brothers so they could live there in Miami as well.

It took him convincing to get

They were planning to move into their new homes in the next week or so once Ares gets the moving trucks ready and everyone gets done packing.

Ares still had money left over, and he was planning on splitting it between himself and his friends when they get to Miami.

"Type shit but yea i'll stay wit you. Aye, you kno Paris?" Nardo asked Ares as if Ares didn't know the smaller.

"Mane, don't piss me off." Ares grumbled, "Yuh I know em, yo ass like ma twin?"

"I mean yea? We was vibin' the other day at my crib and dat shit went cool as fuck, tinkbutt so adorable."

"Y'all fuck?" Ares frowned.

Hades smacked his lips to Ares question and slightly mugged him. "No brah. My dick don't think 24/8."

"Fuck das pose ta mean?" Ares laughed, creasing his eyebrows and noticing his gas tank was about to start running on low, he turned around the corner and continued to drive now to the gas station.