Heat💞

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐨-
𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐠?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
𝐀𝐤𝐮'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

I came back from work. When I opened the door to mine and jinko's apartment, I smelled a really sweet scent. It smelled like cinnamon and vanilla. I unconsciously followed the scent and now I was standing in front of our bedroom door. I opened the door and then I saw the source of this wonderful smell that would drive me crazy.

Jinko was lying on our bed, hugging my sweater tightly and rubbing his head against it. I noticed a really wet spot on his ass. He whimpered softly and blushed. Before I could process what was happening, I was already aroused.

Then, he noticed me. He looked me at me with his big, innocent looking but lustful eyes. The same eyes I could think of all day long without getting bored.

-please, Aku! Help me! I need you! -He begged. I couldn't think straight. He kneeled in front of me and unzipped my pants, looking at my member hungrily. The silver haired boy slid off my underwear and started caressing my cock and licking it softly while licking his lips. My erection got even harder as the younger boy released his pheromones. I couldn't wait anymore. I've had enough of teasing!

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 pov

-Open your mouth. -said the older male. Atsushi quickly did so, looking at his lover lovingly while softly purring. Ryuu put his cock inside Atsushi's mouth. He started sucking it immediately, loving how big and long his boufriends cock was.

-Hm~ Yes, my sweet little Omega~ You're such a good boy~

Atsushi sucked faster and harder as lust took control of him. Soon after, Ryuu came into Atsushis mouth. The younger boy swallowed happily.

-Alpha~ I want something in return~

Atsushi layed on the bed with his legs open, showing Aku his pink, small hole, which was dripping with slick.

-Please~! Breed me with your huge cock~! I want it so badly~!

-Should I use protection, darling~?

-Please don't! Just put it inside me already!

Ryuunosuke wrapped Atsushi's legs around himself and rubbed his lovers hole with his erection.

-Ask for it warmer~

-Please, Alpha~ Put your big dick inside me, fuck my brains out and impregnate me~ Fill me up completely with your sperm~
Pleasee~!

-Such a good boy~

Ryuu pushed his cock inside Atsushi, making the younger boy moan loudly from both pain and pleasure. Ryuu started thrusting, not letting Atsushi to Adjust to his size.

-Ahhh~! It's soooo good, alpha~! your cock feels amazing~! More~!

-you want more, kitty~?

-Y-Yes! I need more of your cock, master! don't hold back!

Aku went deeper, but not even halfway inside his lover.

-P-Please! More~! Deeper! Faster! Harder! Make me yours!

Akutagawa slammed his entire cock and started fucking Atsushi's brains out. Atsushi did the Ahegao face (Eyes rolled, tongue out, smiling and begging for more), which made Aku even more turned on, letting his inner alpha out.

-Please Ryuu! I can't wait anymore! I need your seed~! Please! Give it all to me!

Atsushi was on birth control, so hopefully, nothing would happen. Akutagawa was trying his best to control himself, but with the cutest, needy Omega below him, moaning his name and begging, it was almost impossible to hold back.

-Oh yeah~? You want me to breed you so well huh~?

-Y-Yes!

-Good boy~

Akutagawa fucked Atsushi as hard as possible.

-AHHHH~~!! So good, alpha~!! I love you so much~!!

-Take this, My little omega~

Ryuunosuke shot his big, hot load deep inside him, trying to impregnate his lover.

-Hm... So good... Your sperm is perfect in every way... It's so delicious and hot... Give me more of it~ Impregnate me, Aku~ I want your children~!

Aku sat Atsushi on top of him.

-Go ahead, baby~ Ride my cock~

Atsushi started bouncing up and down, complementing his boyfriend's member. He couldn't hold back and bounced faster and harder with every thrust, loving how his boyfriend's member filled him up.

-Ahh~ I love this feeling~ You're making me feel so good~!

Akutagawa held Atsushi's hips in place and filled him up again.

-How about another round~?

-Of course!

After few more rounds, they were still fucking. Atsushi's eyes rolled up, his tummy filled up, back arched, hair pulled and raiked so hard, that he couldn't feel his legs anymore. He loved this feeling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Turns out Atsushi was pregnant with twins😘