1. Art Class

Emo Boy POV.

I was sitting in art class my long black hair covering my right eye. A new girl was being added to the class and of course, she had to sit next to me. I was not happy cause I don't like to talk to people. Especially... GIRLS. I watched the clock as I waited for the girl to come to class. After 10 minutes of waiting a girl with long brown hair walked in. She was wearing a blue checkered flannel and dark blue jeans. She had cowboy boots on and a big smile on her face. The teacher told her to sit down next to me and she sat down. I quickly glared at her then looked back at my paper.

She looked at me and smiled."Hi there! I'm Charlotte!" She held out her hand at me

I looked at her, "I'm Tyson... Don't talk to me. I'm not interested." I looked back at my paper and started doodling one of my characters.

She looked at my drawing. "You're good at drawing! I saw what the project is for this class and I was wondering if you would help me out with it because I can only draw horses. I love horses! Sometimes I think I'm a horse!"

I stared at her. Pretending to be a horse is kinda cute in my opinion. I thought to myself, "why?" I asked

"I like to pretend I'm running free in a field of flowers! It would be so fun to be a wild horse!"

I smiled a little at her. I usually never smiled but she was just so cute I had to smile.

After we sat in art class for a while she slid me a piece of paper. I unfolded it and look at it. It said on it "here's my number call me tonight I need help with my project." And then her number. I put the note in my pocket and smiled. I couldn't wait to work on the project with her...

(Authors note: why did I make this story kms 😭😭)