1

A week, it has been a week since Ryan has woken up as a skeleton. He found he had a sibling, a twin maybe? It was strange, he used to be human, then he died and now he's a skeleton? He didn't get it.... What he did get though is that he is somehow alive again, maybe not a human but still alive.... The question was how?

While Ryan was in his head all week his twin, Sunshine they called themselves, had made some modifications to the hill they lived on that had a massive magical tree. The Tree of Feelings it's called, the tree that lets people have emotions both good and bad. Sunshine had made Traps, Pitfalls, Snares and whatever else he could think of to help protect the tree, even figuring out how to make a bone shovel to make it easier to dig. It really was quite amazing if you thought about it...

Pretty soon Ryan was jolted out of his thoughts as he heard Sunshine call out to him causing him to look up and over to him. "Huh? Sorry what was that?" Ryan kinda felt bad he wasn't listening but Sunshine didn't seem to mind, "I asked if you thought of a name yet?" Ryan wouldn't admit it but he forgot he was supposed to be coming up with a name to be called... "O-oh um, No I haven't... Maybe Moonlight...? I'm not really good at this...."

Ryan was nervous and kinda felt guilty for forgetting to think of a new name.... So he ended up blurting out the first thing that came to mind which happened to be Moonlight. I was nervous for nothing though cause Sunshine gave me a smile and said, "I like it, Hello Moonlight" causing me to slightly relax.

I smiled back, albeit nervously and replied with "Hello... I'm, why are you doing all... That?" I jestered to all the traps that Sunshine had set it. It was impressive but I was confused about it.. why would he need or want to put down traps... It was just the two of us here... Right?

Thankfully Sunshine wasn't bothered and easily answered my question... "Well, we're supposed to protect the tree from right? That book we found in survival said traps were a good way to protect a large piece of territory" That kinda made sense I guess but still... "I guess, but who would even want the strange colored apples?" That's what confused me, they were Gold and Black apples, so why would anyone want them?

However my question apparently caught Sunshine off guard as he looked at me with a strange look, almost looking confused? He walked over to me and gently grabbed my shoulders before speaking... "Were... You not told?" Sunshine's question just confused me more, Told what? I was so confused, they were just strange colored apples were they not?

Either my confusion was visible or I had spoken something outloud cause Sunshine started speaking... "Mother... Didn't tell you anything? These apples contain the emotions of the whole Multiverse. The dark ones are the negative emotions like sadness and anger, while the Gold ones are the positive ones like love and joy" Apples of emotions? That sounds, weird.

However Sunshine wasn't done talking and continued on with his explanation, "Eating a gold apple will temporarily remove all negative emotions from a mortal but it can also kill them or drive them insane. They are also highly addictive. Meanwhile the black apples remove all positive emotions and can increase one's strength hundreds of folds if it doesn't kill them instantly or drive them even more insane then the Gold ones" It was alot to take in... However apparently my twin wasn't done talking yet, "They are incredibly dangerous and people are hunting for them as we speak."

The more Sunshine spoke the more confused I got, how were the apples dangerous? We had a mom? What the actual hell?! If we had a mom then where was she? "We have a Mom? Since when?! I just remember waking up here a week ago with you also being here. And how can apples be dangerous? Their apples!" Apparently Sunshine wasn't ready to hear my questions because his eyes widened alot and was quiet for a good few minutes.

Finally Sunshine began to speak after a bit, "That .... Doesn't make any sense. I was told everything, why didn't Mother tell you?" I shrugged as I wondered how Sunshine was told since nobody was around... Unless Sunshine woke up before him? "Maybe Mum doesn't like me or something? Or maybe she died before she could, I don't know. I only know I woke up here a week ago with you and you claiming me as your twin."