THREE, back in the studio

CHAPTER THREE ( 🎤 )2020

CHAPTER THREE ( 🎤 )
2020.

   "Luke, get off of me!" Daisy coughed, pushing at the brunette's back as he laid on top of her. The boys around her groaned as their backs had hit the floor hard. Luke didn't move until Reggie turned over on to his stomach, allowing Luke to slide to the ground.

The last thing Daisy remembered was being in a pitch black room with the boys. Alex had been crying, so had she, just not as much. Then, they heard their music—correction, the boy's music—and they had crashed to the hard flooring of a small building.

   The four of them got up, gasping for air. "Whoa," Luke said, inhaling sharply as he looked around them, "Whoa!" he said again. They were in their old studio. "How did we get back here?" he asked before their thoughts were interrupted by the screams of a teenage girl.

   Daisy stared at the girl. Her dark, curly hair was pulled back into a low ponytail at the nape of her neck, a bright yellow crew neck covered her t-shirt. The boys around Daisy started to scream too, huddling together, squishing her between Alex and Luke. The teen soon ran from the room.

   "You princesses done?" she asked, her voice slightly muffled. Alex moved away first.

   He pressed his lips together. "Sorry, Dais." She gave him a thumbs up as they all scanned the room. Why did they literally fall from the sky and into the studio? That's what it had felt like to Daisy, anyway.

   It wasn't long before the girl returned again, this time holding a cross in her hands. She held the object out in front of her like a weapon, walking around the room. She sighed, lowering the cross. "I know I saw something. I'm not crazy."

   "Well, we're all a little crazy," Luke said as the four of them appeared behind her. She screamed again, pushing the cross back out in front of her.

   They jumped back a little. Daisy covered her ears with her hands, "Oh my God! Please stop screaming!" Alex yelled over her.

   "Yes, please do that," Daisy stated after him.

   "Who are you, and what are you doing in my mom's studio?" she asked once her screaming stopped.

   Luke stepped forward quickly with a smile. The remaining three just looked at each other, confused. "Your mom's studio? This is our studio. Trust me, my..." She pushed the cross at him and he did everything in his power to run from it. "The grand piano is new, and... and... and... my couch!" he exclaimed, giggling as he jumped back first on to the furniture.

   He sat up quickly. "That is definitely not my six string," Luke pointed at an acoustic guitar in the corner. Luke got up, climbing over the table. "Can you give me just one second?" he asked, looking up and noticing the chairs on the ceiling.