Bnha Oc3

Name: Gasha Kuro

Nickname: Creep, Villain-in-Making, Edgy Kid, Fake Hero

Age: 16

Looks:

Personality: Gasha is a silent male; he likes to keep to himself and feels out of place in a public area

Personality: Gasha is a silent male; he likes to keep to himself and feels out of place in a public area. He is, in fact, nervous around people and seems to talk more with his Shadow Warriors. Even though they can't speak with him, he has anger deep down in him from past bullying, but it takes a lot for him to do anything with that anger. If you can get him to talk, he will mainly take about flowers.

Likes: Flowers, Gardening, Shadow Warriors, Keeping to self

Dislikes: Public Area, being Crowded, Bullies, Bakugou

Crush: Ochako Uraraka

Goal: To show the world that someone with a "Villainous" quirk can be a hero...And if that doesn't work out, open a flower shop.

-Hero Stuff-

Quirk: Shadow Assassins

Quirk Description: For this Quirk to work, Gasha must "call upon the darkness and hatred within" for the quirk to work. With that, he can summon many warriors to fight for him; these are silent, swift, and skilled assassins. All Shadow Assassins have the instantaneous ability to emerge, disappear and travel through shadows; with training, Gasha can see, talk, and even control one of his Shadow Assassins. However, they have steel appendages, which help them defend themselves from solid hits.

Shadow Assassins Appearance:  They wear black suits with dark red accents covering their body. They have dark red belts and brown ropes covering their forearms and hands. Instead of fingers, they have five giant, razor-sharp claws.

Quirk Weaknesses: If Gasha doesn't have "The Darkness and hatred within," his Shadow Assassins will weaken. Barely able to stand and attack, it will shatter like glass from a minor blow. To summon more, Gasha must meditate, leaving his body open to attacks. The Shadow Assassins are made of shadows; a substantial hit, someone using a light-based quirk, could quickly destroy their body.

Hero Name: Shadow Lord

Hero Costume:

Mask:

Super Moves-

Super Moves-

Attack Of Shadow Clan: Gasha summons an army of his Assassins, who outright start a war with whoever is on the other end of this attack.

Shadow Substitute: At the right time, when Gasha is getting attacked, he can summon a Shadow Assassin in his place to take the impact for him.

Protect The Lord: While meditating from a distance, Gasha will have a squad of five assassins protecting him by forming a circle around him.

Solo Assassin: Gasha will only summon one Shadow Assassin and send them out for only stalking and stealth to gain information. If Gasha believes he can beat them, he will take control of the Shadow Warrior himself or give it the command to fight.