Late night movie - Ji changmin

Changmin Pov~

"ah Q, aren't you going home now? It's pretty late, come in tomorrow and finish learning the choreo for the comeback, take some rest" Sangyeon Hyung said as he stopped the music..

"It's alright Hyung, just an hour or more I'll be done" I replied, "Q just go home or do whatever you want now, just take a break please, you're gonna overwork yourself" he said as he grabbed my stuff and pushed me out of the practice room.

Why does Hyung always have to do this, now what on earth am I gonna do, dancing was how I kinda battled through insomnia, get myself too tired then fall asleep, but I guess not tonight. okay... I'll go watch a movie, I thought as I looked at my phone, it read 12:15am... "fuck it, ima go watch a movie" i whispered under my breath (stream whisper) and left for the theater which was only 10 minutes away from the company.

•10-15 minutes later~•

"And with this ticket would you like any additional items such as snacks, drinks, we are currently having an offer of buy a drink and get a drink free later or get it now, would you-." The cashier was explaining as I bought the ticket and thought of getting nothing but I heard in the next counter , "sorry mam, you're 6 dollars short, we can not give you the drink, the ticket has been processed through, the card is maxed out mam." The other cashier said, "ugh today cant get any worse.. that's alright the ticket will do" she groaned and took the ticket...

"Wait-." I yelled so the girl would hear me, "I'll take the combo offer for the buy 1 get one drink, I'd like it in 2 cups please" I said to the cashier as I payed and she prepared and gave it to me.. "here you can take this, there's no use of it for me anyways" I said as I gave her the other drink...

"Usually I'm not supposed to accept drinks from strangers but I'll take this one, thank you, I still have faith in humanity" she said as she was being a bit dramatic... cute.

"Okay thanks a lot stranger whose name I do not kn-." I cut her off by saying "I'm Changmin" "okay Changmin, I'm Y/n, nice to meet yo- shit the movies gonna start, see u some day Changmin" she said as she went into auditorium 11, wait that's the auditorium I need to go to.. she likes horror..? Wow.

"Hey there stranger" I said as I sat next to her in the empty theater, "you like horror? I didnt take your for a horror person" I said as the lights dimmed.. "we met two minutes back, there's a lot you don't know about me" she said as she sipped on her drink... "thank you by the way, for the drink" she said as the movie finally began.
"You owe me one stranger" I smiled.

•during movie interval•

"So tell me about you, we have time to kill" I said as I turned towards her.. "well I'm lee Y/n, I have a older brother and I like horror, I don't like sweet stuff that much but it's fine, and I love music. Your turn", "right, uh I like horror, I love to dance and sing and I like to draw whenever I get the chance, I also like watching movies late at night." I told her, "I like the last one too" she laughed.

This was risky for me to ask but I'm in a fuck it mood, "I kinda don't want tonight to end, wanna go for a drink after this?" I said as I expected her to say no... "sure" wait what did she say- "sure, let's have some drinks, I need to blow steam anyways" she said as she smiled.
"Altho I didn't have enough to buy myself a drink here, we can go to my place, I have drinks stocked." She said as she emphasized on stocked. "Alright, fine by me" I said as the movie started.

•outside the theater after the movie•

"Uh we can take a cab and go or it's just a 15 minute walk from here" she said as she pointed towards the direction of her place.
That's when I felt the drops of water on me, shits gonna rain.
I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards a convenience store right next door to the theater. "It's gonna rain, let's take an umbrella and go" I said as I went and bought an umbrella.

"I feel bad you're buying everything, let me pay you back" she said as we started walking towards her place. "It's alright Y/n it's my pleasure really, don't worry about it" I smiled as we finally made it near her place. "It may not be a big place so please adjust to it" she laughed as she opened the door to her apartment, it was small but I live in a dorm with 10 other guys, this is like heaven to me not that I don't like my friend...

"So what are we drinking this fine evening" I joked around... "actually we will be drinking the holy Soju this fine Midnight" she said as she popped the sound on the word night... I think I'm drunk already on lee Y/n... shit.
"Let's have the soju then" I said as I bit my lip trying to stop myself from thinking stuff I shouldn't be thinking..
"Alright, cheers" she said as she clicked the glass to mine, we both had over 2 bottles of soju, yep we're fucked for, I for one am *very* drunk, "one more shot let's GOOOOOO" Y/n screamed as she tipped to the fridge to grab the next bottle... she's drunk but that's cute..

"Here let me pour you some" she said as she inched towards me while I held the glass to for her to pour some... "SHIT SHIT IM SO SORRY" she apologized as she spilled some on my shirt, "hey hey it's fine could I just get some tissues?" "Yea ofcourse just one sec, I'll do it for you" she said as she ran to the kitchen and came back with tissues.

"I'm sorry, seriously" she said as she wiped on my shirt while holding my shoulder, I would say it's okay but with her face being so close to me and her touching me, I can't think straight, why is this happening. "y/n" I said as she gripped on to my leg, "yeah?" She said as she looked up, one wrong move and we would be kissing, I never make wrong moves, but I need her.
I moved my face to hers and kissed, in a matter of a second she responded to the kiss with even harder and needier kiss, I pulled her close to me and she sat on my thighs, we kept kissing like that for a while before stopping because of our breathless states.. "Y/n, I-." "Shh, don't talk" she said as she got up, suddenly grabbing my hands and pulling me towards her room.

"I want this" she said as she kissed me after her door closed... I pushed her on top of the bed... "you're so beautiful" I said as I trailed kissed along her neck.. the night went on being breathless, naked and under those white bed sheets, soju or not I was drunk on her the second I met her.

•The next day morning•
*authors pov*
"there's an extra pair of shoes, does y/n have someone over?" hyunjae said as he opened the door to his sisters place, but he had no clue what was about to come..

"y/n, I bought some breakfast for you on the way to the company, come out and ha..." hyunjaes eyes went wide to see his own team member Changmin in bed with his little sister... with all their clothes around the room... "WHAT THE FUCK JI CHANGMIN AND LEE Y/N"

"What- Hyung, what are you doing here" Changmin said as he pulled the blanket closer over Y/n and himself.. "dumbass that's my sister, you guys have 5 minutes to wear your clothes and come out and explain what the fuck is going on, I'll be waiting out." Hyunjae said as he closes the door..

"Your hyunjae hyungs sister-?" Changmin asked slightly shocked, "yea I am, told you I had a older brother, but how do you know him-?" Y/n asked.. "I'm in the same group as him.." "oh damn alright... but I just want to tell you.. I don't regret anything that happened last night." Y/n smiled... "but"

• to be continued•
Damn, first chapter after such a long time, yay, tell me what y'all think! I'll make more!