𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

"BITCH. WE. MADE. ITTTTT." Siah screamed as her and Kali burst through the front doors of their former highschool. "It's about time Chile. 4 long years and a full schedule of AP classes? I was BURNT OUT." Kali said. "But we did it! And all that looked good on our college resumes." Siah said excitedly.

Siah and Kali sped down the highway with their moods through the roof. Talking about any and everything.

Both girls had gotten accepted into spelman college in downtown Atlanta. This had been both girls' dream college since they were younger and they busted their asses to get in.

They both managed to get in on Academic scholarships thanks to them being each other's motivation and constantly pushing one another even though they were both on their last straws with school.

"Real shit. What's the move tonight tho?" Kali asked. "I don't know, Ima hit Samaad and them and see what they got goin." Siah said. She took out her phone and called the group chat she had with her, Samaad, Jaheel, and Kali. They all had been friends since sophomore year and originally the group chat was for sharing answers, but when the semester ended the group became closer and now they're all inseparable.

"What y'all want?" Samaad said.

"What happened to hey how y'all doin?" Kali said, taking the phone from Siah and rolling her eyes at him.

Samaad smacked his teeth at her "Nah for real though, whats up?".

"Nothing, we just wanted to see what you and Jaheel doing tonight." Siah said.

"There's gone be a party at Victorias tonight if you wanna slide. A whole bunch of people coming and it's supposed to kick off the summer" he explained.

"Who the hell is Victoria" They both asked and looking at each other.

"Shii i dont even know but thats where everyone goin tonight" he said.

"Well send the addy we gone be there" Kali said and hung up. "Nah for real... who is Victoria?"

Kali asked confused. "I dont even know just know we gone be there" Siah said and the two laughed.

They two girls car blasted FNF by Glorilla as they drove down the highway. They graduated highschool and didn't know how to act.

It was their first taste of freedom and they weren't going to let that go. Not to mention it was the last summer before real life hits.

As they pulled into the driveway of Siahs house Nadiah, her next door neighbor had come outside.

"Hey girl" Nadiah said to Siah as she got out of the car. The two shared a annoyed look before Siah responded.

"Yo." Siah said as Nadiah and leaned in for a side hug. Nadiah completely ignored Kali's presence, she always ignored her until Kali spoke to her first for some reason.

"What yall doin today?" Nadiah asked? "It's this party at Victorias that we goin to with S-" Nadiah cut her off

"Oh! Yeah me and my homegirl India gone be there too. I'll see y'all there." she said and waved goodbye.

"That bitch is so weird." Kali said as Siah unlocked the door to her house. "I don't know why she be treating you like that. She always been weird like that though, no worries we goin to college real soon and it aint gone be much to worry bout after that" Siah said.

Nadiah was going to college out of state and she was going to study psychology so she'd be gone for a really long time.

"Okay whatever. But the real question is what we wearing tonight?" Kali asked. "Lets decide now cause you know we gone be here for hours." Siah sighed. "Alexa play 'what we doin' by city girls"