Life is Good, Yet a Tragedy

You were with us for such a long time yet it felt so short. You were one of the world's greatest minds, yet you were gone too soon. Your music put a smile on people's faces and in their hearts. While your children continue with that legacy of your cheerful adorableness, you're not here with them to be proud. Not just of them but of the fans you've touched in your life and even in your death. Who's used your music to build themselves in every aspect of their creativities? In their writing, music, comedy, and so much more.

The world was cruel to you, and you just wanted to love. You wanted everyone to feel loved, you wanted to love life to the fullest you could. Yet, the world didn't let that happen. You couldn't enjoy time out by yourself without being flooded with your privacy shattered. You could never say or do anything without the whole world gawking and judging. You couldn't be normal.

Yet, you were the King of Pop. You are the King of Pop. Michael Jackson, you are loved. And now you are in paradise in Heaven with the God we share. Your music makes you alive on earth, and your faith makes you alive in a better place. As I listen to your music and write this little vent about how cruel the world was to you, I feel your love even through all of that.

 As I listen to your music and write this little vent about how cruel the world was to you, I feel your love even through all of that