11 - 15

Paige POV

The next afternoon I went out on a walk so I could clear my mind, I've been having trouble sleeping lately so my mind tends to fog up which ends with me not being able to do anything besides just sitting on my mind. I was jamming out to All Time Low. 

When I got back to the center All the kids were dressed up nicely and standing on a line.

"PAIGE" I flinched when Ms McKinley screamed my name "You were supposed to be here half an hour ago, we have people coming in 10 minutes" When she said that I ran up to my room so I could get ready which usually don't take more than 5 minutes. When I was done I ran down stairs, with my book in my hand and my glasses on the bridge of my nose. I sat down in the chair I usually sit in when it's adoption day since I won't get picked over all the other kids. 

"Okay guys, today we have one group, and they want a kid between the ages 11 to 15, the rest can go up to their room and clean up" My other caretaker Ms River said. 

When everyone had left it was three boys and I left, they were all 15 and one of them will probably get adopted since it's better to have a boy according to Ms River.

AND A NEW UPDATE, I'm kinda digging this whole rewriting thing, I hope you like it as much as I do and I have big expectations for this book, peace.