13. PISSED OFF

"This is so annoying.." she stared at the so called elites of the blue lock, leaning on the wall, her arms crossed on her chest, papers scattered on her desk.

Yes before i attend the meeting I have to take care of these fuckers, whilst the election of each teams happen.

Hearing Rin scoff she tilted her head whilst raising her brows. "Manager san, what do we do..?" Nagi raised his hands pouting at the female.

"Here's some hand outs.. please do what these papers assign you to do." She gave each of them papers you made that has WORK OUTS AND INFOS.

"...yoo this dudes on my team?" The black haired smirked.

"Those are just infos of possible teammates. I want you guys to pick who you want.. and maybe capable to be on your team, we'll see the results with Ego-san..." she whined rolling her eyes.

The elites checked all the papers before nodding their heads in agreement.

"Alright thanks manager san!"

"It's L/N.." she pouted before shrugging.

"So! Traitor of U20—"

"Urusai.. I'm just a former manager of them." This time they hit her nerves she was so fucking annoyed she wanted to throw her ipad at this wild animal infront of her.

"Still counts as a traitor yeah?—"

She threw some left over papers to the tanned player giving him a glare. lez go anger issue squad!

"Tell me, how does that count being a traitor?" The other elites stood silent watching the tanned male and their manager fight like rabid animals.

An irk appeard at the man's face, his eyes twitching to annoyance.

"Fucking hell.."

"Who do you think you are to throw shit on me?! Your just a stubborn manager aye?"

"And your just a man with high fucking pride!" The two scolded each other making the others sweatdrop.

"Stop acting like some shitty guy who has high expectations of himself cause y'know what happens when a fucker like you lose? REGRET ASS!"

"Oh my~ I LOST! i expected too much, i can't believe it!" She mocked as Shidou gave her an amazed look.

"Fuck you!"

"YOU WISH!"

....with that, the female spat bursting out of the room. The others stood quiet as Shidou's face twitched in annoyance.

"Son of a bitch."

He messaged his temples before giving a glare to the others, "that's the first" yuki fixed his hair, the others nodding in agreement.

"Damn! We didn't know ya hate women that much man." Karasu scoffed.

"That was wrong.." Otoya said while glaring at a wall.

"Tsk."

Nagi stared at the door the female barged at, making him stand up and walk over to go outside trying to follow the female.

Man are shit. He thought.

Damn shidou has been annoying her, calling her a traitor and a person who betrayed U20 ever since the two locked eyes. She just had a "thing" with the U20 before and honestly after that she never EVER wanted to stay in contact with them.

Now that shes joined blue lock shit just had to experience football managing again. Sure she wanted to experience fun but, sometimes.. fun isn't what you want y'know.

After rushing outside she took a deep breath, damn did i overthink? Whatever anger issues took over me. She rolled her eyes taking her ipad and getting a set up ready for the next game.

"Hm.. this will do."

Before sending a save click a certain male with white haired tapped her shoulder making the female flinch at the sudden man's action.

"Manager-san.."

She tilted her head as a sign of what?

"Sorry.."

'Huh?' Nagi shrugged before adding "That guy was a real jerk to you."

"Ah.. It's okay I don't really care."

She gave an UNAMAZED look with no expression on her face at all..

"Hm.." nagi just hummed before looking directly at her pretty eyes in which he assumed she stared back.
Disappointment locked his eyes as Y/N looked away

He really hates it when one breaks off an eye contact with him especially a person he finds interesting.

He held her chin to make her look at him, she tilted her head in respon.

"Look at me only.." She sweatdropped at the boldness of the male she was currently staring with.

She hummed and slightly slapped his hands off. She wasn't really comfortable with what nagi just did.

"Sure.."

He pouted and shrugged, "didn't you promise to play a multiplayer game with me?" Y/N tilted her head and formed her mouth an 'O'..

realization hit her.

"Right.. we can play afterwards.."

"Wow, you forgot." She looked away nodding slowly. Nagi sighed.

"It's fine if you don't want to, it's been a while since I've played a multiplayer game which made me thrilled to play it with you.."

"Gomen." She waved her hands. Nagi smiled lightly. "No worries."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"So how is it with the elites?"

Anri asked.

"Elites..? Oh."

"They were very annoying.." anri laughed at the girl's emotionless reaction.

"I don't like that Shidou guy, although he's pretty good with football he has a shit personality.."

"Right, It's fine.. he'll be useful in our fight with the U20." Anri smiled soflty hoping for the female to understand the male's action.

"Hmp I'll forgive him when WE win."

....

"Alright."

A/N

HERES A SHORT CHAPTER!! NEXT ONE HERE WE GOOOOOO!