"Darling, You're already in my veins."

LAVANYA ZHU

LAVANYA ZHU.

She is a chinese vampire. Her real name is ZHU LIYEN but because of some unwanted reasons, Lavanya changed her name. She likes to go by the alias "Love" but wont mind if you give her nicknames. Actually, she loves nicknames so do give her one. Her vampire age is 808 and her human age is 20. She was born in a full moon's night, on the year 1215, date August 10th. She owns an adorable little pet cat! Doesn't get hungry as often, but her vampire cravings might often show. Love drinks red wine while assuming it to be blood. Gardening is a great hobby of hers! Pluck a single flower from her garden and she won't hesitate to kill you.

AS A FRIEND.
She's very sweet to her friends! Loves to pamper them with gifts and loves to be pampered by her friends as well. She's very clingy with her friends, and loves showing physical affection only if you're very close to her. Love will severely hurt anyone who dares to hurt her friends.

AS A LOVER.
She's very possessive as a lover. Needs her lovers affirmation and touch all the time. Her love language is words of affirmation and physical touch, after all. Once she's laid her eyes on someone, she wont give up. She needs her lovers blood on every full moons night.  Inside of her sweet demeanor, she hides a dark side of hers which may come out every once in a while in front of her lover. Will be EXTREMELY devoted to her lover. Being her lover, you will have to compromise with alot things which is why she hasn't been with anyone for 300 years, now.

"She's a saint, with the lips of a sinner."

Very lim admin interactions

Very lim admin interactions. 17 ooc. Multi ?/2. -16 dni romantically & -14, +25 dni unless I do. Fcs: Sana. Genderbend Fcs: Kim Mingyu & Minghao.