-9-

Bruce had been waiting for him to start playing. 'He looked so..beautiful?' thought Bruce. While he looked down at the guitar his pretty blonde hair fell on his forehead, making him blow that hair off his face but he couldn't so he brushed them behind his ears.

When Vance started playing, Bruce was mesmerized. Bruce wished hecould freeze that moment, Bruce wished he could keep lisening to Vance playing. He kept playing on and on until the song ended.
"Whats the name of the song?" Bruce asked
"Cadillac by Sun Room" he answers
"Oh yeah! I've heard it from somewhere once!" Bruce said pointing his fingers to the celling.
"Do you play guitars on your freetime?" Asked Bruce, while making an eye-contact with him.
"I mean every minute is my freetime, but yeah, yeah i do... Its a thing i do to distract myself." He shrugged, it looked like he was going to say something but he didn't.

It was great for once to have someone over. Bruce stopped inviting people over ever since that rumour about him. Some kids thought they were so cool for telling the whole school that he was a fag. After that people started treating him badly. His friends dropped him, even most of his teachers. He was just glad he had found the right people where hecould tell them everything he wanted to.

THEY WERE TALKING until they heard a car parking up to their driveway. Bruce had hopped off the couch to see his mom talking on the phone with a frown on her face.

When he saw she was getting closer to the door, he opened it for her. Erica which is bruce's mom, mouthed 'thank you' while getting inside.
"Mhm...yeah, yeah...okay...ill see you tommorow...goodbye." Erica said as she nodded at every word her boss was saying, even though he couldn't see her.
"Hey kid, who's that with you?" Erica asked as opening the fridge to get something to eat.
"Oh yeah! His name is Vance Hopper and he'll be staying over today. Is that okay, mom?" Bruce says, playing with his fingers while asking her.
"Of course, sweetie." Erica says, patting on her son's back
"I'll be in my room, sleeping. Goodnight." Erica said, walking over to the stairs, desperate to sleep.
"Night mom." Bruce said
"Night Mrs.Yamada!" Vance shouted

"Well she is kinda cool" Vance says breaking the silence between them.
"Yeah she is, most times." Bruce said, flopping on the couch next to him.
"Do you wanna watch something?" Asked Bruce, which Vance nodded on
"Well what should we pick....Texas chainsaw massacre?" Bruce asked still focusing on the tv
"Uhh i already watched it" vance said
"Hmm how about..Halloween! or Zombieland!" Said bruce.
"How about we sleep? Im getting kinda sleepy." Vance said, his eye lids slowly opening and closing.
"Well yeah, i mean its 11pm. Lets go." Bruce said getting up also pulling vance with him.

Vance looked around Bruce's room, seeing all the posters and drawings, and also his bat. While Bruce was washing his teeth in the bathroom.
"Okay all ready." Bruce said opening the bathroom door
"BOO" Vance jumped outside the door, scaring Bruce.
"What the hell! I almost fell!" Bruce had stumbled back a little, putting a hand on his chest.
"Sorry. How long do you take to wash your damn teeth? I have been waiting so long." Vance said sitting on Bruce's bed.

"Uh so ur gonna sleep on the bed and im gonna sleep on the floor" Bruce spoke walking over to the closet.
"Yeah, no. You sleep on the bed and i sleep on the floor." Vance said, standing up.
"No no no! Its our culture to let the guests sleep on our bed." "You know what? Lets just both sleep on the bed. Your getting annoying, Yamada." Vance spoke as he flopped on the bed
"Fine, Hopper. If thats how you want to sleep." Bruce had a grin on his face with made Vance more annoyed
"Your such a wuss" Vance spoke.

They had some pillow between them to seperate the bed, but soon the pillows were on the floor, somehow. Bruce had been annoying vance when he was trying to sleep, like punching him with a pillow and acting like he is asleep, saying some random shit, moving around.
"Hey did you know that when you close your eyelids you call them blinking?" Bruce spoke. Vance groaned before replying.
"Yes god dammit. I know. Now shut the fuck up before i throw you off the bed." Vance said with a frown on his face.
"Fine fine okay this is the last one-"
"I said stop!" Vance groaned as he grabber a pillow and put it in his ear.

AFTER SOME MINUTES they were sleeping peacefully. Not to mention that bruce moved so much. When Vance would wake up, he would find Bruce's legs on him, taking all over the place.

Soon when Bruce woke up, he stayed there, not wanting to get up. He looked around, and when he tries to turn around he felt a weight put on his waist, it was vance
"Don't get up, im in my cozy position." Vance said.
"Alright, but we have to get up though." Bruce whispered slowly.
"I don't want to." Now vance was acting like a total baby, it was 10am but he still wanted to sleep.

Bruce layed there, he was bored. He slowly took vance's arm and put his hand back to him. He got up, tip-toed to the bathroom. He sighed in relief before getting into the shower.

When he was washing his teeth, he heard a thud. He hurriedly opened the door to see vance on the floor.
"What are you doing?" Bruce walked over to Vance who was still on the floor.
"I don't wanna get up" vance whispered, but bruce did not listen. He dragged Vance up and pushed him to the bathroom.

BRUCE WAS LAYING down on his bed, and Vance had just came out of the bathroom.
"Breakfast?" Bruce asked
"Hell yeah" Vance replied, rushing downstairs
"Wait up!" Bruce said getting up from his bed also rushing downstairs

"Goodmorning boys, pancake, cereal or eggs?" Erica said
"Cereal would be fine, mom" Bruce said sitting pn the chairs
"And i would love a pancake." Vance said sitting beside bruce.

They ate awkwardly until Erica brought something up.
"So what does your parents do?"
"Uhm my mom is a nurse and my dad is.." he paused, Vance had thought about it for a second. Should he lie to them or just tell them?
"Uhh my dad is a mechanic, he leaves early and comes late" Vance said not making any eye-contact
"Oh well thats great! What's your dream job then?" Erica asked
"Uhh i really don't have a dream job" Vance thought he would be ashamed if he would tell her what his dream job was.
"Well you have to decide soon, right?" Erica said, chuckling to herself.
"Well i better go, byee" Erica got up walking to the front door.
"Bye mom" Bruce said, waving.
"Bye, Mrs.Yamada." Vance was glad he did not tell them that his father was an alcoholic annoying ass.

____________________________________
-Oyukk!!
This part is finally done!!
I had found Brady's old
interview and he said that Vance's
dad was kinda abusive and such.

༺❦༻