Short oneshot

sorry this took so long to post, i have a lack of motivation because  of depression but not to worry i will try to make more. Please offer request because then i can build something up from there and be able to hopefully make these oneshots faster

Y/n POV

I was sitting in class bored and stressed because finals where coming up.  thankfully we were just reviewing and it was easy enough to do, losing track of time it was next period and my last class.

While walking to my next class i noticed another boy struggling to get to his class therefore I asked if he wanted some help. he kindly refused because he said he was already near his class we started sort of walking together which i found kind of odd. he seemed to notice too so it was just kind of awkward but then i realized we had the same class together.

 time went by faster since this was an easier class and it  was actually engaging. After class was done I was heading to lunch not really to eat but just to hang  with some friends, after finding them I couldn't stop thinking about that boy from earlier, He seemed so interesting for some reason i just couldn't put my finger on it.

time skip 

school was finally over, then i saw that boy again, his pretty face, his eyes, i quickly realized what i was thinking "what am i thinking i don't even know his name" my face felt a little hot, i saw him, he saw me. I wanted to get to know him better, something about him made me feel so attracted to him. 

I walked towards him, already regretting it "hey um i don't really now what to say but i would like to be friends" i said awkwardly (man literally kys) 

he looked at me back with a smile "i-i woul-d like that" i felt my face heating up. on the outside i was calm giving him a smile back but on the inside i was so happy we were going to be the best of friend maybe even more. 

"are-e you oka-y?" he asked thats when i realized i was just smiling at him 

"ah im sorry im just glad you accepted sorry" I said awkwardly 

we ended up walking home together I appreciated my time with him we talked about different things we liked, like movies, music , and others and we had a lot in common.

"well ill see you later Flynn" i quickly kissed him on the cheek and waved goodbye  once i looked back i saw him blushing and waving me goodbye.