². Knowing the Otherside of this World and Introduction

Izuku's POV

Location: Izuku's Mind Scape

"Sacred gear?....... What's that?", I asked confused at the red dragon infront of me.

"Sacred Gears, also known as God's Artifacts, are items with powerful abilities bestowed upon humans by God of the Bible. ", the red dragon replied in a serious tone.

"Then tell me about my your name, again?", I asked sincerely for the dragon to look at me like I'm an alien which is kinda true in some cases.

"Why must you know my name?..... I'm merely a weapon for you to use, for your personal desire", the dragon said which gave me a confused look.

"Your my ally not weapon, you have your own will, right? *the dragon nods* Then you aren't a weapon, but an ally for you hold your very own will and emotions, you have your own soul, which give you very right to be an ally of mine, instead of seeing yourself as a tool. Why don't you see yourself as a living being", I explain for the dragon to look at me with shocked look while having some tears in their eyes.

"My name is Draig the Great Red Dragon!!", the dragon roars while spreading their wings.

It's nice to meet you Draig, *extended his hand* I hope we get along *smiles at them*", I smiled at the dragon who shook my hand while the shade of red on their cheeks seems to grow darker, which questions me if they're boy or girl since their whole body's shade is more lighter than I thought it would be.

"Umm..... This may be rude, but are you male or female?.... Wait..... Specifically do you have a human form, by any chance?", I asked intrigue for the dragon to look at me in bewilderment.

"Umm..... I do have a human form and I could just answer your first question with it, how does that sound?", Draig explained it for me to nod.

"But may I ask, why do you wish to learn my gender and my ability to change into a human?", Draig asked me suspiciously looking at me, which I completely understand.

"Well it's for future events, actually if you don't mind", I said trying my best to convince Draig. Draig sighs as they took one last look at me, then squinted their eyes after a few minutes of staring at they sighed.

"Very well then, but I do have one last question".

"Sure, you can ask me anything".

*A short pause*

"Who are they?", Draig asked me to make my eyes go wide.

"........."

"Tell me!!".

"'So they were able to sense them.... Which mean they aren't far out, yet.'", I thought hopefully then looked at Draig with a small smile.

"They were my previous predecessor, from my previous power before I unified it with it's counter opposite power", I explain to the dragon to have it's expression soften.

"I see, but what was the reason for you to unify to different forces together", Draig asks curious.

"So a war between two opposing force can't continue, I wished that peace and hope would spread in my world even if it means that, I am seen as a villain by them, giving up on it was never choice , because that dream wasn't just for me actually it was also for my twin sister", I explained.

"You have a twin sister?", Draig asked.

"Yup... She was one of the most precious thing, I've ever have", I said smiling slightly then I looked at Draig.

"Enough 9f that we can talk about it later . Right now, we should continue on what we we're discussing", I said to Draig who nodded.

"Very well, maybe in my human form we can talk more comfortably", they explained since Draig didn't tell on what gender they are.