Interview 8: A

Now, we're talking to ASQUAD_19, aka A. They are the author of Crimson Devil: Blood and Curse, Rainbow, as well as one of the creators of the Asquad Connected Universe, or ACU. Yes, they invented a connected universe. We discussed more about the universe, its superheroes, the Avengers, and more!

Legend:

TWA: Me (obviously, who else?)

A: ASQUAD_19

TWA: Greetings! I come from Author Interviews, and I'm here to conduct my interview

TWA: Greetings! I come from Author Interviews, and I'm here to conduct my interview.Ready for your interview? 

P.S. Any nickname you want me to refer you as?

A: Sorry for the late reply, Yep you can call me A

TWA: Sure! 

So hello A, it's a pleasure to meet you. 

Would you mind telling me about yourself? It can anything.

A: hmm so I am a writer from 5 years and I basically write on inkitt and Wattpad, i also have a connected story universe and it took me 5 years to build, and seeing the response makes me so happy. And maybe for 4-5 years, i will continue writing but maybe after that, i will stop.

TWA: Wow! This connected story universe sounds super interesting! 

So let's talk about reading before we dive into your connected universe. What's your favourite book(s) and why?

A: hmm, my favorite book in Wattpad changes a lot! but still, i love haunted by paranormal by Estella because the horror and the plot are perfectly balanced also i love wolf moon because i love the werewolf thing, and obelisk series by solus because it also has connected stories like me and the plot is really deep and tale of a princess because it is fantasy with a perfect plot. like basically in Wattpad i just need a good plot and that's it, it can be my favorite story also i have been reading your short story collection and that was awesome so you can count on that too!

TWA: You mean EstellaWrites and SolusWrites?And thanks a lot, that comment made my day :) 

So you seem to like reading fantasy, horror and paranormal. Do you write the same genres you read?

A: yep

everyone's stories are amazing and yours too!

yep

everyone's stories are amazing and yours too!

TWA: Same! I like trying out new genres too.