2

When Charli was 1 year old, she tragically lost her father.
11 years later, at the age of 12 - she lost her mother, Pascale. Her mother was her best friend- along with Arthur of course. Arthur was her favourite brother, he taught her the basic steps of go-karting, taught her how to beat boys at go-karting and most importantly, when she was born, he told Pascale that he wanted his little sister to be a dancer. After hearing this Pascale immediately agreed and put Charli in a dance class.
                Charli grew up a dancer, that's all she's ever known! But however her older brother, Charles thought otherwise. Charles and Charli weren't really close until they lost their mother. Charles always wanted Charli to be an actor. He knew that his dream was to be an F1 driver, but there was a part of him who wanted to be on screen. He knew he couldn't do both- F1 and acting.
That's why he wanted Charli to be one.

                                    Real Life
After  Pascale's funeral. Charli was still in shock, she didn't know how to act. It was more stressful for Charles though. Charles has recently turned 19 and was technically Arthur and Charli's legal guardian, since he was of age. He was still in Formula 2 at the time but he was supporting for the 3 of them. Charles also had a girlfriend, Charlotte who absolutely adored Charli- and Charli thought of her as the big sister she never had! They got along very well.

@charlottesine

LIKED BY: CHARLESLECLERC and 208 more @charlottesine: Cheered this one up with a "professional photo shoot" When really it's just the garden, an iphone and Arthur standing with a flashlight 😂

@charlottesine: Cheered this one up with a "professional photo shoot"
When really it's just the garden, an iphone and Arthur standing with a flashlight 😂

Tagged: @charlesleclerc

CHARLESLECLERC: Favourite (and only) sister!

USER 1: Big sister vibes!

USER 2: Imagine what Charli is feeling like rn! 💔

USER 3 : She's so lucky she has you Char! 💔❤️‍🩹❤️

  FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER
CHARLOTTE IS SO SWEET IN THIS 🥺