ONE - ASTONISHMENT

An unmoving heap of bewitching, jumble mass of soft, long golden mane smolders noticeably under the glaring sun in a wild disarray.

A human-like figure lay sprawled and immobile inconspicuously on the ground.

Willowy arms, beguiling full curves and never ending legs which are delicately enveloped in a tailored-fit, pitch-black Gucci leather long sleeves and pants, seemed to be out of place in this vast, solitary desert.

The sun beat ferociously for a few more hours before it decides to rest.

With the piercing wind running rampant, it carries with it a chill that penetrates the bones.

But despite it all, the motionless figure remains unmoving and unperturbed.

"Anella, Anella, wake up, wake up...!"

A bright, child-like voice can be heard and seems to float in the air like a gentle breeze.

"Wake up, wake up!"

Yet, she remained oblivious to it all.

A mystifying golden silhouette slowly appears out of nowhere and seems to cover her whole body as if protecting her from the cold.

It envelopes her motionless, graceful form like a warm embrace.

'....Ughhh!'

Her fingers suddenly twitched.

The golden silhouette covering her form turned transparent as if to hide from her.

A graceful physique languidly sat up like it was the most natural thing in the world.

As if she's the young Queen back in their luxurious AI-powered mansion and not in some dry, unknown, dangerous desert.

Even in her bewildered state, her commanding presence is visible.

With a bowed head, she took a deep breath and rolled her neck to relieve it from the sudden muscle pain.

Her mass of thick, golden waves gently swaying down to her generous bosom past to her small waist and luscious curves.

The smell of light sweet roses can be smelled in the air.

"Oh, I think... I heard a voice....?"she whispered in her nonchalant, cold voice while massaging her scalp.

Two, smooth as white snowy hands, stand in daring contrast against her pitch-black outfit.

She unwittingly touched her dry, parched throat and drew away her hair impatiently from an exceptional, alluring face.

She clasped her head again.

Fran massages her head in circular motion trying to alleviate her giddiness.

"I'm so dizzy..."

"Wait... Aren't I dead?"

She grievously recalled that a car suddenly crashed into her baby.

She wonders what happened to the other person who pummeled into her and caused this insanity.

"Ahhh, my head..."she gasped.

A sudden bout of extreme vertigo assaults her senses.

"Do I still need to suffer this when I'm dead? Seriously.." she mumbled.

Then, she suddenly froze.

Everything seems to be in standstill..

She opened one eye.

Fran inhaled sharply.

"What the...!"

Like a child, she closed her eyes tightly again.