002.

「 SILVER RAIN ‧₊˚ * 💿 」
╰► oo2. decisions decisions

 decisions decisions

With over half of the hands slowly being raised in the air, Heeseung had finally counted about seventeen hands by the end of the countdown, meaning—

"Participant Nakamoto Junichiro. . . Gets into I-land."

The announcement would have knocked off Jun off his feet in surprise had Heeseung not grabbed the older boys shoulder keeping him steady. Jun had released a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding since the voting started and he gave a dazed bow, uttering a small thank you, shock and relief on his face. The other participants laughed slightly at this as the younger dragged the older back to their seats as Jun seemed to have forgotten everything else going on around him, still caught up in the moment.

When the two all rounders had sat back down Jun immediately shrugged off his jacket, placing it behind him. He saw some of the other participants give him and Heeseung a thumbs up and even though the younger was more enthusiastic, the older gave a small bow in appreciation, tired from the performance they just gave. Feeling a small nudge on his leg he looked over seeing his partner. Though it looked reluctant, the younger mouthed 'good job,' and the corners of Juns mouth quirked up, him nodding and mouthing back, 'you too.'

With Jun having made it he would be the seventh person so far to do so. This meant only six more participants could be chosen, and the tension only rose as more performances went on.

The next couple of performances included K, the oldest Japanese trainee, who did Danger by Taemin. Jun had noticed a small mistake in the choreography, but was really impressed at the quick recovery he made. His voice also sounded stable throughout, so Jun ended up voting for him.

Then came Daniel and EJ, who couldn't keep a smile off even Juns face as they sung Zico's, Any Song. Jun had once again voted for both.

🖇️

[ PRODUCER] You voted for a lot of people didn't you?

[ JUN ] I felt like it would have been unfair if I didn't vote just because of the capacity. By that point, it was guaranteed there were going to be extra people, so figured if the performance was good and the person stood out, they should go. It feels strange to decide such an important thing for someone you've only seen perform once though.