Victory or Loss Part 2:

Meanwhile, Charlotte and Gaia intervened in the delicate situation, fighting the traitor together to de-escalate matters. But this didn't seem to be so easy. "And I have the honor of fighting two of the finest pit warriors," scoffed Four Dirham. Now the other members of the team also intervened, because the opponent had significantly more experience in combat maneuvers than Charlotte and Gaia combined. Four dirhams ended up having three more years of combat training than the rest of the force. "You will fail!" she announced confident of victory. But the group refused to be discouraged and kept fighting. The girls split up and decided to encircle the traitor, making it impossible for them to defend themselves on all sides. After a few moments, the teamwork paid off as Four Dirham weakened and she gradually gave up her guard. Eventually she was beaten. Gaia bound the arms of the vanquished with remnants of fabric: "Unfortunately, your plan just failed." She now looked at the others. "We Have a Prisoner" Charlotte turned back, "How is the wounded?" "She's losing blood," Korinas reported. "but the blood loss is still limited" Senna continued to examine the arm: "The shot has severely restricted her arm's movement. We've lost a good fighter."

Charlotte approached the injured person: "How about the pain? Can you still move your arm?" Beren dared her attempt and lifted her arm a little: "It hurts, but I can still move it" "Really?" Gaia inquired. "I can take you to the infirmary too" Beren's face darkened: "I'm not going anywhere until we've won." "Not that you're going to faint from the pain," Senna persuaded her. "I come from a family of athletes," explained Beren. "I don't fall down that easily. Once I lost my toe while sand sailing. I had it sewn on and continued shortly after." Senna grimaced: "Well then...we don't have to worry"

Meanwhile, Ketay adjusted the positioning of the guards, since Dirham found out about the plan, they now carried out Plan B and changed their maneuvers, disliking Dirham's plan.

But then part of Dirham's team charged towards Ketay's fortress. This made the enemy troops nervous as they were in the process of repositioning.Shortly thereafter, Charlotte and her troop joined them, Ketay was still busy with the changing of the guard and ordered the subordinates to hurry up.

Dirham's squad attacked and Ketay's guards were busy defending the fortress and preventing the enemy squad from capturing the fortress. Gaia already had a good plan ready so that she could reach the fortress, she stepped forward: "Let us pass! We have a hostage!" She pushes a bound and gagged person in front of her while walking forward. The hostage was Four Dirham, who betrayed Dirham's group. "Let them through!" ordered Two Dirham immediately. The guards stepped aside to allow the troops to pass, and now the next phase of the plan could be carried out: all they had to do was enter the fortress and give the signal of conquest. Time was almost up.

The group entered the fortress: the target was almost within reach. They rushed through the corridors towards the center of the rock fortress. The winner was soon determined. But when they got to the center of the fortress, the troops were surrounded by Ketay and the others. After all, they didn't want to make it that easy for the others. "Surrender!" ordered One Ketay. "We're outnumbered!" But then at the same moment, the remaining members of Dirham rushed out of their hiding places and surrounded the few ketay members. "We're probably in the majority," corrected Beren. "That's unfair!" complained One Dirham. "You placed your people in the fortress in front of us and manipulated the walls of the fortress and made hideouts out of them!" Charlotte crossed her arms over her chest: "Injecting a spy into our team is also unfair." Then she fired the signal of conquest.