Fresh start at a new School

"I can't wait to make new friends here at Emerald High! I am so excited to see what this school has in store for us." Nilah tells Gina.
"Well I know for sure everything will go downhill" says Gina with a gloomy face.

Nilah and Gina enter the school and were surprised. They were fascinated by how nice the school looked inside. Everyone was chattering and didn't realize there was new students in the school.

"Woah!" Said Gina, "This looks better than I imagined."
"I know right! It's like everything I dreamed of. I wonder if I can sign up for sports classes" Nilah told Gina.

Class Time

"Okay everyone!" The teacher yelled, "We have 2 new students today. Please welcome Gina and Nilah."
The class welcomed Gina and Nilah. After all the welcoming and all, the teacher started her lesson for the day.

After Class

When class was done, Nilah and Gina went to their lockers which were not too close or far apart. Nilah then saw and heard a lot of people running towards someone. She went to check it out. She was surprised to find out that there was a popular girl in all the crowd.

"Whoa she's pretty" Nilah thought. She tried to get closer to her but the crowd was in her way.
"Why hello everyone" Nilah heard the girl saying. She then saw that the girl noticed her.

"Who might you be?" Said the girl, "Are you new?"
"Yep! My name's Nilah."
"Hmm that's a nice name. I'm Luna."
They shake hands. Luna then walks away with the crowd.

Gina then walked up to Nilah. "Who was that?" She said.
"She said her name was Luna. She seems like a nice popular girl." Said Nilah, "I'll have new friends in no time now"
"Well, she seems like an brat who likes all the attention she's getting. I mean look at her, she's wearing a lot of pink." Gina said

Nilah wasn't sure about Luna. She then forgot about it and decided to go to the sports class. She asked the coach if she could sign up for the class. The coach said sure and Nilah was full of joy.

After School

"This day was awesome! I can't believe I am finally part of a sports class. I always hated when they rejected me the previous times. It's like the people hated me for some reason" said Nilah.
"They were probably jelous that you could play any sport when they read your student portfolio. I mean I wouldn't blame them, I would probably be jelous as well" said Gina

After they split ways to go to their homes, Nilah wanted to make something for Luna. Nilah worked for hours on a the special thing.

It was soon bedtime for Nilah. She had finally finished on the thing for Luna and was excited to show her. But what she didn't realize is how things changed in Emerald High.