Yandere Cheater Girlfriend x Male Reader

Laila

Laila

It was night. Cars were returning home from work. Fathers go a greet their children and wives. Others go out to eat. And some, go home to bad news.

Y/n: I really hope she likes it...

Y/n l/n was driving home in his car as on the passenger seat, he had a gift. A gift for his girlfriend. The one planned to marry soon, but the time was yet to come.

He pulled up to his parking spot and began to walk towards the front door of his house. He took out his key and opened.

Y/n: Laila! I'm home!

No response.

Y/n: Huh, that's weird, she usually comes and greet me.

He put his bags down and began to search for his beloved. He checked the first floor. She wasn't in the kitchen nor the living room watching Tv.

He goes up stairs but a faint clapping noise was could be heard.

Y/n picked up quickly as his heart started to race. Moans got louder. He recognized the voice of the origin.

He reached his room as to where the noises originated. He leaned a little bit to see what was going to only to see...

Laila...

On her knees...

With a guy behind her.

Y/n gasped, his eyes widened at the scene in front of him. Tears staring to form.

Laila's eyes landed on his shocked face.

Laila: Daniel! Look who finally came!

The guy who was inside her changed his sight to him. A sinister smile crept into his face.

Y/n couldn't say anything. He was too stunned to move. He didn't want this to be reality.

Laila: Aw~Are you gonna cry?

Daniel laughed as he began to move once again.

Laila: Ahh~

She moaned as she knew she was being watched. She didn't care.

Y/n's heart shattered into pieces. He ran away. He went down stairs as the haunting noises of clapping and moans filled his ears.

He was about to open the door to leave until his eyes landed on his gift.

He took it out of the bag and placed it on the counter.

And with that he left.

He started his car and began to drive. He took out his phone while his eyes were red from crying.

He dialed his parents phone number. He placed the phone on his ear and waited.

Dad: Hello?

Y/n: D-dad?